MILFs you would do.

All these older, so-called 'Celebrities' and Hollywood types look good from a distance or via digitally air-brushed photos.

You have to remember, once the support girdle and incontinence knickers come off, they'll still smell like your great grannies flannel :eek:
Thing is, once they've had various procedures done they all look the same - and it's never good.

At the risk of messing up the thread, gentlemen, her mugshot photo and those taken in court after she took a pair of kitchen scissors to her boyfriend are something to behold.

She denies ever having had plastic surgery and says she has always looked like Brigitte Bardot. I think she is beyond even Specsavers' help.

At the risk of messing up the thread, gentlemen, her mugshot photo and those taken in court after she took a pair of kitchen scissors to her boyfriend are something to behold.

She denies ever having had plastic surgery and says she has always looked like Brigitte Bardot. I think she is beyond even Specsavers' help.

She looks like a spastic Lion.

And finally, we get to re-show Kenny, the mong tiger . . .

Kenny (1).jpg

Kenny.jpg

She had a boyfriend?

161121102041-blind-man-cane-super-169.jpg