MILFs you would do.

Does he make footwear?
Not that I'm aware of. I suspect that there may well be little point in explaining that the lass under discussion played his receptionist for several seasons.

Oh...

I have no idea what "The IT Crowd" or " Humans" is.
The IT Crowd is one of TV’s best sitcoms, from the writer of Black Books and Father Ted. Available on the C4 website and well worth a watch.

Not that I'm aware of. I suspect that there may well be little point in explaining that the lass under discussion played his receptionist for several seasons.

Oh...
No point at all.
You are not missing anything
I figured as much.
The IT Crowd is one of TV’s best sitcoms, from the writer of Black Books and Father Ted. Available on the C4 website and well worth a watch.
I don't watch shite tv.

I would pound her pelvis into dust given the chance.
Blimey. Not heard that since the seventies. Had a Cockerknee friend whose comment on any fit bird was “I would grind her pelvic girdle to chalk dust”.

And if a woman was a bit on the upper end of the voluptuous spectrum then they were called “mutton crushers” due to the destruction they would wreak on your mutton dagger.

Chubby birds were sometimes referred to a “belly slappers” (before it became a word for slags) as you didn’t so much shag them but jumped on, slapped their belly and surfed the waves.