MILFs you would do.

But please, don’t let this fact lead you to the conclusion that the dark continent in general is not a highly progressive and forward thinking entity:eek::eek::eek:
Of course not. Cutting up albinos for witchcraft and "traditional" medicine is perfectly normal and acceptable.

Poor kid....imagine when, during his very early life when he first becomes self aware, thinking, 'Yeaaaaaa, like everyone around me, I'm black and proud'.:eek:

Of course not. Cutting up albinos for witchcraft and "traditional" medicine is perfectly normal and acceptable.
I've written before. twins at my kid's school had to came from Zimbabwe, because one is black, t'other is an albino.
They'd lived OK in Zimland, until the withcraft fuckwittery started up again there about 7 years back.
Came to Cape Town and both kids excelled because their Zim education (Thank you, colonial bastards Britain!) was far ahead of the local stuff.

There were loads in Aden and Egypt . And other countries further south.
Bit of an aside from the wank fodder...
It says in the Koran it's haram to "darken" your hair, so lots of the old boys you see dye the grey ginge instead. More the letter rather than the spirit of the law.

Isn't the gwar gene recessive, so you'd need ginges on both sides of the family?

Bit of an aside from the **** fodder...
It says in the Koran it's haram to "darken" your hair, so lots of the old boys you see dye the grey ginge instead. More the letter rather than the spirit of the law.

Isn't the gwar gene recessive, so you'd need ginges on both sides of the family?
The gene is generally recessive, but like all recessive genes there is always a statistical chance of it coming up in a child.

Bit of an aside from the **** fodder...

Thought hadjis were allowed to dye their hair ginger (personally I'd opt for a little badge but then I'm unburdened of religion).

PS I think there's a thread devoted to hadjis somewhere else on forum.