MILFs you would do.

I know she has seen more Japs eyes than Tenko, and has probably got a klopper like a yawning hippo but Amanda Holden does just seem pure filth.
I am fully aware she has already appeared in these hallowed pages
She is deffo a nurse. Why isn't she wearing her specs?

I reckon she can do things that I've never even heard of. Lush!

With some of the strangest dress sense I’ve seen for years (though she at least looks as though she’s used a mirror in this pic)
Indeed in the 06 household we have noted she is somewhat eclectic in her choice of attire, one day it will be a skirt so short my mother would have been moved to comment, the next day it will be an off the shoulder number leaving little to the imagination.

She manages to have a different outfit for everyday of the Giro and will no doubt have another 21 for le Tour in July and another 21 for the Vuelta in Aug, I of course only watch because I am interested in the cycling.

Indeed in the 06 household we have noted she is somewhat eclectic in her choice of attire, one day it will be a skirt so short my mother would have been moved to comment, the next day it will be an off the shoulder number leaving little to the imagination.

She manages to have a different outfit for everyday of the Giro and will no doubt have another 21 for le Tour in July and another 21 for the Vuelta in Aug, I of course only watch because I am interested in the cycling.

Aye, on yer bike mate

Naturally, as befits a man of your sterling qualities.
I’d have expected nothing less.

Nicky swango

Old-Salt
Since somebody mentioned cycling presenters

marion-rousse-consultante-pour-tour-france.jpg

The lovely Marion Rousse (Currently Mrs Julian Alaphilippe).
Former French national road race champion, mother of one and usually one of the presenters during Le Tour on French domestic TV

Last edited:
I know she has seen more Japs eyes than Tenko, and has probably got a klopper like a yawning hippo but Amanda Holden does just seem pure filth.
I am fully aware she has already appeared in these hallowed pages
It's amazing what a good surgeon can do, she wasn't anything special on Blind Date with our Cilla. ;)
Blind-Date-contestant-who-turned-down-Amanda-Holden-says-she-was-too-dramatic.jpg

Latest Threads