MILFs you would do.

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Fully qualified, close the thread. Good job we don’t live in the times of Henry VIII otherwise getting dead after a trip to the tower was always difficult.
1653006188931.jpeg

Syledis

War Hero
You're just aiming for low-hanging fruit.

Women only cut their hair short when they realise they can no longer compete with their younger 'sisters' looks wise. They realise that their beauty has faded so create a 'new' look.

When I see all the 35-45 year-old women who get divorced and chop their hair off it makes me chuckle.

Long healthy hair is one of natures inbuilt signals of feminine beauty and fertility to men.
If all you studmuffins look past short haired women, it just means more chances for me.

Low fruit, high fruit, at the end of the day its still fruit!

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Is she "living her best life"?
“Aw, you look great hun!”

Only on social media. We’ve not spoken in a while but the Facebook year being punctuated every half term with pictures of expensive holidays has stopped.

She’s roughly 20 years and two kids too far up the road to trap what she’s trying to.

Karma. Shouldn’t have played silly games.

“Aw, you look great hun!”

Only on social media. We’ve not spoken in a while but the Facebook year being punctuated every half term with pictures of expensive holidays has stopped.

She’s roughly 20 years and two kids too far up the road to trap what she’s trying to.

Karma. Shouldn’t have played silly games.
She is guaranteed to compensate for her lack of success with some tattoos.

Near-anorexic diet and that 'tapeworm in a dress' look.

Will gain a reputation on girls' nights out for being 'great fun' and 'leading us all astray, LOL'; i.e. necking the white wine and cocktails in industrial quantities.
Gobbling old blokes in a back alley type lady after a night out...where does she drink again?

Latest Threads