MILFs you would do.

Not fussed about about Toyah, but I'm surprised at Robert Fripp's involvement - once a very serious and revered ground breaking musician with King Crimson and done some incredible work - lots of people I know are incredulous that now all he's known for are his wife's tits.

He was interviewed on their videos and he commented on how hard it had been to get the covers of other people's work right. He also remarked about how much he had learnt in the process.

He is taking it very seriously on the musician front.

He was interviewed on their videos and he commented on how hard it had been to get the covers of other people's work right. He also remarked about how much he had learnt in the process.

He is taking it very seriously on the musician front.
I'm sure he is.

Nipples.

I'm sure he is.

Nipples.
Fripp: I mean, they’re all utterly stunning things. I’m blown away by the original guitarists on these tracks. Phenomenal development and playing primarily since the late Seventies and early Eighties, Van Halen onwards. Steve Vai, Satriani, the Metallica boys … The originators of the riffs are phenomenal players. I go back, listen to the original versions on record, see live performances, look at different interpretations and guitar covers on YouTube. Then I have to honor the spirit of the music while making it my own.

Pagan-Image

Old-Salt
Aaaaand im done!

Just thought I'd leave this here

It’s all very exciting, but …

81ADBBF5-9F3B-47A5-8A59-459AD3AD7E89.png

JAD

LE
Just thought I'd leave this here

After King Crimson; Robert Fripp was famed in the '70's for pushing the edge of early 'synth stuff by playing it through a guitar. So he's well in tune with tweaking those knobs and faders.
btw, he's an absolute brain the size of a small planet genius kind of a guy, so I guess he's definately playing all this purely for sh!ts and giggles and doesn't take himself too seriously. He still looks like a bank manager though!
So, 'Its a mystery' what Toyah sees in the multi millionaire Mr Frapp, although I can see there are a couple of pointers.

Last edited:
After King Crimson; Robert Fripp was famed in the '70's for pushing the edge of early 'synth stuff by playing it through a guitar. So he's well in tune with tweeking those knobs and faders.
btw, he's an absolute brain the size of a small planet genius of a guy, so I guess he's definately playing all this purely for sh!ts and giggles. He still looks like a bank manager though!
I think that Toyah said that they started it because lockdown was affecting him rather badly and that she had to do something to stop him withdrawing into himself.

Seems to have worked.

I think that Toyah said that they started it because lockdown was affecting him rather badly and that she had to do something to stop him withdrawing into himself.

Seems to have worked.
She doesn't seem to have a problem with withdrawing into herself during the lockdowns - some bits of her are positively protuding. Or is their farmhouse kitchen just a cold place to be?

Fripp: I mean, they’re all utterly stunning things. I’m blown away by the original guitarists on these tracks. Phenomenal development and playing primarily since the late Seventies and early Eighties, Van Halen onwards. Steve Vai, Satriani, the Metallica boys … The originators of the riffs are phenomenal players. I go back, listen to the original versions on record, see live performances, look at different interpretations and guitar covers on YouTube. Then I have to honor the spirit of the music while making it my own, while my wife shows off her tremendous bangers for you all to enjoy.
Added a small bit for accuracy.

JAD

LE
She doesn't seem to have a problem with withdrawing into herself during the lockdowns - some bits of her are positively protuding. Or is their farmhouse kitchen just a cold place to be?
Bet they've got a bloody AGA that's a bast@rd to regulate, that's why its a bit 'Fripping' chilly in their kitchen.

Latest Threads