MILFs you would do.

Suzanna Reid of breakfast tv fame
Yes but does she strain it through her teeth, gargle it or swallow it straight down like a good* girl?

*filthy, filthy, naughty, needs a good spanking

When MILF stands for Mum I'd like to ****, then the thread title should surely just read MILF'S!
If you wouldn't then they ain't a MILF!
MILFs. No apostrophe. Or just MILF.

How long before someone posts a pic of Nigella.

MILFs. No apostrophe. Or just MILF.

How long before someone posts a pic of Nigella.
Not really, if I had 7 of the lucky ladies on the go, it would be MILFS' suggesting ownership and plural. We coould have a MILF, or MILF's, dependant on numbers.

Not really, if I had 7 of the lucky ladies on the go, it would be MILFS' suggesting ownership and plural. We coould have a MILF, or MILF's, dependant on numbers.
Then it should ex_donkey_man's MILFs since you own the MILFs. Also the acronym MILF should not properly be pluralised. It's Mothers I'd Like to Fcuk, not Mother I'd Like to Fcuks.

Then it should ex_donkey_man's MILFs since you own the MILFs. Also the acronym MILF should not properly be pluralised. It's Mothers I'd Like to Fcuk, not Mother I'd Like to Fcuks.
Pretty much agree, though I was under the impression it was an American phrase and would therefore be Moms I'd Like to Fuck.

Anyway, Jarrod has asked my to tell the O/P to use the fuckin search button

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Does Cameron's missus dress out of Primark to make poor people more likely to vote for her husband, d'you think?
I suppose we could discuss her dress sense as Michelle removes her underwear.

Or not. I don't care if she buys her kit at Oxfam.