MILF's & where to find them?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Sep 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok following on from my "I'm bored" thread.
    Where is the best place to find/hunt MILF's?
    Just been to local Waitrose & the MILF's & even GILF's were everywhere!

So where is the best place when shopping to find a MILF?
  2. Bournemouth
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I've got one next door,very handy.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I know one thank you very much.
    A man of your capabilities is surely able to register on Craigslist under the sexual deviant heading.
  5. Last time I was out in Liverpool there were plenty of tidy ones out down Mathew street in full scouse regalia and war paint, and with me still being a young(ish) buck was getting groped a fair bit at the bars by barbied up 30 and 40 somethings! Shame my lass was out with me really ;P
  6. The dairy aisle
  7. The John Radcliffe and not just the new mother who arrived from Bastion
  8. Any department store will do.

Although if you're looking for quality try John Lewis. Something older can be found in M&S. Plenty of bargains in Primark. Depends on what floats your boat...
  9. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

when i first got divorced many moons ago i used to tell my sister in law that it would be my pleasure to pick my young nephew up from school. As it was in North London there were many MILFS at the school gates doing the same . Shame it never worked .
  10. We have a little local bar colloquially known as the 'MILF Lounge'.
  11. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Might be an idea to hang around at some school gates and then you'll be the PILF.
  12. Oh dear, this slovenly slashed faced creature hasn't been on for some time. A warning if it PM's you it really is a beast and a stalker.
  13. Understood, but does she swallow?
  14. She's got a harr-lip no option.