MILFS? NAAFI barmaids you could have or did

Anyone want to admit to Sandy from Thiepval?
The fat lass with pencilled on eye brows?

She was married (may still be) to a Sgt in the pioneers but as I last had the misfortune to meet her in 1992 I may be somewhat off with these revelations.

A truly horrific beast in every sense but I'd still have liked a glimpse of her (I imagine) massively battered and shaved twat.

That's the one mate. She had a daughter (16ish in 2000, I think) who was supposed to be quite fit.

I should imagine her minge smelt quite strongly of NAAFI cheesy chips and her husband's bitter tears.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

G

goatrutar

That's the one mate. She had a daughter (16ish in 2000, I think) who was supposed to be quite fit.

I should imagine her minge smelt quite strongly of NAAFI cheasy chips and her husband's bitter tears.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
And as we all know, tears are the best lubricant.

All hail Emperor Mong

Beggers Pound RAF St Athan mid 60s doppelganger for Rita Tushingham, married to a flight sergeant. But her oppo raven haired Irish lass, banged like a door in a gale.

CFB

Beggers Pound RAF St Athan mid 60s doppelganger for Rita Tushingham, married to a flight sergeant. But her oppo raven haired Irish lass, banged like a door in a gale.

CFB
5 year response time. Not bad for crab air.

Janet the Planet, Barker Panzer Kasserne. Anyone from the green flash will remember her in the Cellar Bar.
Porked it, pissed on it, and took a shit in her closet while she was unconscious. Fortunately I will not be seeking nomination to the supreme Court.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Anyone here admit to doing Big Josie from the Welly in Brecon ?
She was well up for it with fit young squaddies who were there for the cuisine and beautiful scenery.

Anyone here admit to doing Big Josie from the Welly in Brecon ?
She was well up for it with fit young squaddies who were there for the cuisine and beautiful scenery.
Fucking missed out on that, it was twenty odd year ago, mind you i was not fit or good looking and just on the lash as Senta Naafi had robbed my budget card lol (for my own good i reck)

Welsh Gwen from AAC middlewallop naafi in 61 was rather shaggable ,but she loved cooks,but we were all spoiled for choice the pads quarters were were the place to be

We had a couple of moose’s in York Bks Münster in the 1990s who’d been serviced by plenty and despite this knowledge, two lads were gullible enough to marry them....never understood that!?

Circa 1999-2000 Sandhurst and two that were friends and I will use the term friends loosely, one who worked in the Gurkha kitchen had a boyfriend who worked there that went home at weekends and he worked in the stables. I arrived on Friday night at 6 and by 11 was hanging out of her and so on and so forth until Monday morning litterally. Monday night to the NAFFI and got chatting to the barmaid Da** who alleged her dad was the special one in Irish Guards but that sorted the night activities untill Friday. The kithchen one and the NAFFI one came clean to each other on friday afternoon unknown to me but every cloud and all, I had went to a pub not far from the back gate and got chatting to this absolutely stunning barmaid and she finnished at six and I went my on my merry way with her. Rocked up to the OC tea rooms next afternoon and found two unresponsive casualties. Was on attachment covering leave and glad to go home Saturday evening.
P/S Both very addept at pleasing me but the barmaid won it by a short head

Last edited:
Circa 1999-2000 Sandhurst two that were friends and I will use the term friends loosely, one who worked in the Gurkha kitchen had a boyfriend who worked there that went home at weekends and he worked in the stables. I arrived on Friday night at 6 and by 11 was hanging out of her and so on and so forth until
You must have been one hell of a loose friend:cool::cool:

You must have been one hell of a loose friend:cool::cool:
Mate
Lonely wee Irish boy in the big smoke and I was very scared so I needed lots of hugs and reassurance from them girls and they did not dissappoint, as for the barmaid in the pub and to say i was punching above my weight was the understatement of the millenium. Or I was the first fresh meat she had seen for a while.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RocksRock The NAAFI Bar 346
fltpilot The NAAFI Bar 10370
Killaloe The NAAFI Bar 24