• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

MILFS? NAAFI barmaids you could have or did

Scotch Debbie, after putting on her massive f*cking specs when she woke up, she slid her bedside draw open, snapped off a chunk of Dairy Milk, stuffed it in her chops then lit a fag producing a strangely pleasent 'sweet tobacco' taste when I put my tongue in her mouth

Hedda in the Winklehausen opp roberts barracks had a small flat at the back of the pub used to see who could stay latest all ways good for a ride longest nipples ive ever seen

The NAAFI Manageress at Wellington Barracks in the 80s enjoyed nothing more than being rogered by a toyboy. She was late 40s early 50s and quite fit, especially after 6 pints of Fosters.

When she wanted a bit she would put herself on the barmaid's roster in the Guardsman's Beer bar, then take her pray/victim/lucky bugger up to her flat above the NAAFI.

There was one at the NAAFI at the back of 7TR Catterick in 1954, think her name was Christine. If you could get 8 old halfpennies along the old man, edge to edge, you were guaranteed a ride.

Blonde lass in CTCRM 1984.....ah the mammories.....she come to see me whilst i was in sick bay....wasnt sick enough to shag her......

Cambri Bks 85 dark haired lass she was big, nice box on her too

C

clarkson

was a bar maid at 7 sigs bar in bruggen called Sandra who was hot but then they weren't NAAFI staff in there. this was round 2000-2003

The NAAFI Manageress at Wellington Barracks in the 80s enjoyed nothing more than being rogered by a toyboy. She was late 40s early 50s and quite fit, especially after 6 pints of Fosters.

When she wanted a bit she would put herself on the barmaid's roster in the Guardsman's Beer bar, then take her pray/victim/lucky bugger up to her flat above the NAAFI.
Was she rather slim?

There was one there until 18 months ago that fits that description but since left, she revisits occasionally

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Fit bar manager at my depot naafi named Moira. A jock bird with delightful features but very broad in the beam.
I was skint and nursing a flat beer and she obviously felt sorry for as she kept me company all night and continued topping me up.
Ended up back at my bunk in the PS block. A single bed and not much space given her girth, I woke up with a hangover and buzzing, clicking noise in my ear.
I'd left the turntable on with a finished LP still going round and round. Realising that there was only limited space in the bed, I looked over in shock at the subject of my vague recollections of the night before.
Me: Did I ............?
Moira: (With mischievous grin) No, you couldn't.

westendboy

On ROPS
On ROPs
Fit bar manager at my depot naafi named Moira. A jock bird with delightful features but very broad in the beam.
I was skint and nursing a flat beer and she obviously felt sorry for as she kept me company all night and continued topping me up.
Ended up back at my bunk in the PS block. A single bed and not much space given her girth, I woke up with a hangover and buzzing, clicking noise in my ear.
I'd left the turntable on with a finished LP still going round and round. Realising that there was only limited space in the bed, I looked over in shock at the subject of my vague recollections of the night before.
Me: Did I ............?
Moira: (With mischievous grin) No, you couldn't.
Which LP was it?

Latest Threads