MILF anyone

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Saw this on Yahoo news

Miss GB Is A Family Affair Friday February 24, 03:25 PM

A mother and daughter are competing against each other for the first time in the 60-year history of the Miss Great Britain contest. Jayne Cunningham, 35, representing Wigan, is taking on her 16-year-old daughter, Gemma, representing Ashton.
The competition used to have an upper age limit of 25, but that recently ended allowing mum and daughter to take part together.

Big Brother star Orlaith McAllister is also among the 50 finalists.

The final 50 will be whittled down to 12 during a gala bash at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London on Saturday night.

The winner will be picked by a celebrity panel.

The changes have happened since Liz Fuller bought the rights to the contest in 1996.

Organisers have promised the winner a 12-month schedule of modelling engagements and a part in a Hollywood movie.

The finalist does not go through to the Miss World competition, which is a separate event.

The London ceremony is being hosted by Deal Or No Deal star Noel Edmonds and GMTV's Jenni Falconer.

The celebrity judges include chef Jean-Christophe Novelli, Faria Alam, ex-Coronation Street star Shobna Gulati, Teddy Sheringham, Christine Hamilton, Brendan Cole and John McCririck.

Miss Warrington, Danielle Lloyd, is the bookies' favourite to take the title.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/24022006/140/miss-gb-family-affair.html
8O 8)

Miss Chichester does the buisiness for me.....just off for some screen wipes.

Have just looked at the link.....as a lass from Southampton I apologise for that monstrosity, we dont all look that bad :cry:

Typical...the one from Glasgow has a bottle of booze in her hand!

That Belfast one from Big Brother is a minging piece of work. She's got a face like a skelped arse. My vote would have to go to Miss Christchurch.

Gillylady said:
Have just looked at the link.....as a lass from Southampton I apologise for that monstrosity, we dont all look that bad :cry:
As a lass from GB, I apologise for the majority of them. No, really, how'd she make it as Miss Southampton?

Christchurch, Southport, Warrington, Wolverhampton, Norfolk and Chichester! One of those lassies should get it.. Miss Torquay, Miss Andover, Miss Bournemouth and Miss Belfast look pretty nice too. The rest are hideous.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
If you can bring yourself to look at The Scum's website, they have pics of the Mother/Daughter combo together. The Mother is certainly better :)

I have to look at it for work, honest.

Jesus...... Miss Kent looks a right sour faced boot. Probally stuck up her own arrse aswell. Well no change there then a good representation of maidens of Kent. Miss Christchurch & Norwich have just lezzed up and got my erm "vote".

Regards LT.

asmallbrownduck said:
I thought I knew my country pretty well, but I had never heard of Goostrey before!

Not really la creme de la creme.

Quack
Yeah... where the feck is that? Ms Belfast floats my canoe, and close to home too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N The NAAFI Bar 76
biscuits The NAAFI Bar 20
FunkyNewBlood Int Corps 10