MILF anyone

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Auld-Yin, Feb 24, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Saw this on Yahoo news

8O 8)

2. they were both on Richard and Judy t'other day. Daughter is a bit of a chav/slapper..bit titties though

3. Having had a look at the ladies via that weblink I have to agree with the bookies, as Miss Warrington is quite lovely.

4. How can mum be a Miss if she's been married?

5. Who said she was married. Does she remember the fathers name?

6. Miss Chichester does the buisiness for me.....just off for some screen wipes.

7. Japanese women are better--right height too.

8. Hmm I wonder if the muslims would like this, quick some one photocopy them and drop them on Iraq that will solve the civil war!

9. Have just looked at the link.....as a lass from Southampton I apologise for that monstrosity, we dont all look that bad :cry:

10. Typical...the one from Glasgow has a bottle of booze in her hand!

That Belfast one from Big Brother is a minging piece of work. She's got a face like a skelped arse. My vote would have to go to Miss Christchurch.

11. Miss Lincoln looks like a bloke and Miss Bournemouth looks like my Ex. Just as miserable too.

12. As a lass from GB, I apologise for the majority of them. No, really, how'd she make it as Miss Southampton?

Christchurch, Southport, Warrington, Wolverhampton, Norfolk and Chichester! One of those lassies should get it.. Miss Torquay, Miss Andover, Miss Bournemouth and Miss Belfast look pretty nice too. The rest are hideous.

13. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

If you can bring yourself to look at The Scum's website, they have pics of the Mother/Daughter combo together. The Mother is certainly better :)

I have to look at it for work, honest.

14. Aye she is better and she looks as through :twisted: she's dirty in bed