Milestone

W

whitehall

Fairly new around here.....

But congratulations on the 1000!

You don't look a bit over 750.

After reading some of the threads, however is it wise to throw the floor open to the masses?

They seem to be a very free thinking bunch?

It could get very dirty in here.

Oh well, will bring wellies next time to check out what goes off!

Later Peeps.

Whitehall, thanks for the concern but I think I may be able to take the results! (Read the Grimsby Herald, 24/5/1987, page 6, Man caught abusing an African Ibex with a bowl of fruit and a trilby, Shock, horror).

Freedom of thought is what the NAAFI is about mate. Enjoy.

Jester. Have fun, say what you want, feel what you must (not including young choir boys). :lol:

Well done flashy, excellent support .................... now maybe a good time to bury the rumours about you regarding the incident in the toilets in Waterloo train station in the summer of 98, think the headline was "Man caught in toilets wearing leather flying helmet,goggles, raincoat but forgot trousers"

For your info, I didnt 'forget' my trousers. The leather speedos were worn on purpose. It was just the interpritation of the copper, his word against mine. :p (He was later found in Croydon involved in a rather immoral act with a pedal boat and an amputee).

The Lord Flasheart said:
Ok as this is my 1000th post, I thought I'd celibrate by opening this thread to the floor. Talk about anything you want. I'm ringing the bell. :lol:
Chickenfeed!......I've posted well over 2 grands worth of complete sh*te and insults.......and much to Gunner Codpiece's disgust............I'm still here!

OK guys - hold my hand up. Last time I try to be too clever by half.
Well done Flash.
My current performance leads me to believe I'm not going to make it anywhere near 1000, ever. I'm off for a huge sulk and to consider my position as a smart arsse. Bugger.

Latest Threads