MIleage rate - travelling expenses.

Haven't you heard, its park and pay at all TACs with immediate effect,unpaid training and you pay for the privilege,any monies given for mileage will be deducted the following month.heard it on the news ,must be true.

Tom9748 said:
Haven't you heard, its park and pay at all TACs with immediate effect,unpaid training and you pay for the privilege,any monies given for mileage will be deducted the following month.heard it on the news ,must be true.
Thanks.

Anyone know?

R14D said:
If you're inputting onto JPA, it will ask what cc the vehicle engine is and calculate automatically. you get 3 options.
Yes. So how much does it pay per mile?

How many miles do you get to the gallon then?

That amount more than covers his costs. He's currently trolling down to Portsmouth from up north - that costs us £65 in the 2.8L, yet he gets paid £111.

tingbat said:
How many miles do you get to the gallon then?

That amount more than covers his costs. He's currently trolling down to Portsmouth from up north - that costs us £65 in the 2.8L, yet he gets paid £111.
It's an ancient Land Rover. Does 17 - 18 mpg. I don't usually do much mileage so it doesn't matter. It's a 66 mile round trip to my TAC though.

Last I heard it was 28.3p per mile, if it has went up then happy days. Also out of interest first passenger gets you 3p per mile then 2p per mile per passenger after that.

Rockhopperst4 said:
The insurance thing is true but no one has ever checked mine.
in this econ climate it will be checked and you may have to pay everything back.

quiller said:
Rockhopperst4 said:
The insurance thing is true but no one has ever checked mine.
in this econ climate it will be checked and you may have to pay everything back.
My unit stopped paying my MMA until I forwared a copy of my Insurance Certificate stating I was covered for business. After which I have had no problems getting my MMA paid.

Incidently I just checked on JPA and the rate appears to be 0.3118 per mile.

TZA