Mile-round club

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#1
Some guy was on Radio Scotland this morning and mentioned the Mile Round Club

Similar to the Mile High Club but involving the middle of roundabouts!

Any members?

Or any similar clubs?
 
#2
Fang_Farrier said:
Some guy was on Radio Scotland this morning and mentioned the Mile Round Club

Similar to the Mile High Club but involving the middle of roundabouts!

Any members?

Or any similar clubs?
Would a w@nk count?
 
#4
Fang_Farrier said:
Some guy was on Radio Scotland this morning and mentioned the Mile Round Club

Similar to the Mile High Club but involving the middle of roundabouts!

Any members?

Or any similar clubs?
Shurely Mile Round is an indicator of the other person's stature...
 

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#5
abacus said:
Done the mile out club as have most yachties I should imagine :lol:
What would it class as if it's still moored to the jetty?

Mind you I suppose the ferry still counts for the Mile Out Club!
 
#6
barbs said:
Shurely Mile Round is an indicator of the other person's stature...
and she was wearing Ronhill Trackster and white stilettos :)
 
#7
Done the Mile under .... at Geevor tin mine in Cornwall!
 
#8
Harry_Boomers said:
Done the Mile under .... at Geevor tin mine in Cornwall!
Was it with one of the horses they used to pull the carts? 8O
 
#10
Rowums said:
Harry_Boomers said:
Done the Mile under .... at Geevor tin mine in Cornwall!
Was it with one of the horses they used to pull the carts? 8O
Bored a hole in a pasty and had a posh w$nk!
 
#12
I didnt, for some reason i always have that guilty feeling that some one is watching after a w&*k! So didnt feel hungry.............. gave it to the Lecturer instead
 
#13
Harry_Boomers said:
Done the Mile under .... at Geevor tin mine in Cornwall!
Harry,

How long did it take for you to dig the extra 3,180 feet?

Must have been knackered before you eventually got 'on the job' !!!

:lol:
 
#14
SilsoeSid said:
Harry_Boomers said:
Done the Mile under .... at Geevor tin mine in Cornwall!
Harry,

How long did it take for you to dig the extra 3,180 feet?

Must have been knackered before you eventually got 'on the job' !!!

:lol:
She did it ... Im a giver not a digger!
 

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#15
Harry_Boomers said:
SilsoeSid said:
Harry_Boomers said:
Done the Mile under .... at Geevor tin mine in Cornwall!
Harry,

How long did it take for you to dig the extra 3,180 feet?

Must have been knackered before you eventually got 'on the job' !!!

:lol:
She did it ... Im a giver not a digger!
That's a deep shaft she's got!
 

Latest Threads

Top