Mile and a Half

Get yer feckin calculator out yourself, you lazy c*nt!

PleaseMakeItStop-749714.jpg

Good God, some bone questions get put on here. There's 1760 yards in a mile. If you are too lazy to divide by 2 to get half a mile then that is 880. Add them together. Double the length of the footie pitch and double the wide then add them together. Divide that into the number of yards in a mile and a half. Fuck me, you should be able to do it in your head and it'll give you something to do when you're running round it 43 times. If you can tear that iPod off your ears, of course. Bin the BARB test and bring back basic arithmetic.

oldbaldy

LE
my ruler is 109 long, do you want me to go out in the rain & see how many times I have to lay it end on end for you?

On a plus note, I just managed 1.5 m in 5 minutes. I needed a wee.

OK as im feeling charitable today, its 6.7039106 laps which is 6 full laps followed by 252m (a long length, a short length and 18.5m past the halfway line along the next long length)!

But dont forget the 800m warm up! That would be an additional 2.2346368 laps (2 laps and 84m) in no more than 5 mins.

No fuck off and dont ask anymore stupid questions you can answer yourself!

OK as im feeling charitable today, its 6.7039106 laps which is 6 full laps followed by 252m (a long length, a short length and 18.5m past the halfway line along the next long length)!

But dont forget the 800m warm up! That would be an additional 2.2346368 laps (2 laps and 84m) in no more than 5 mins.

No fuck off and dont ask anymore stupid questions you can answer yourself!
Assuming 109 x 70 is measured in metres!?

and ignoring the fact that many PTIs measure 2400m instead of a mile and a half.

I usually run around some fields and a small wooded area near my house. How many laps do I need to do to equate to 1.5 miles?

I usually run around some fields and a small wooded area near my house. How many laps do I need to do to equate to 1.5 miles?
From the previous posts i think the answer your looking for is POTATO.

What trainers have you got? That makes all the difference.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
If I sit in a bag in a bath with the plug in (assume the bath is rectangular and measures 6' x 18" x 18") and cold water flows through the tap at 3 pints a minute, how long would it take for me to drown if my mouth is 15" above the bottom of the bath.

When I was a lad, we had to do that sort of mental arithmetic for ye electronic calculator had not been invented.

Now assume the bath has a leak at the rate of a quarter gill every 20 seconds. What difference would this make? (Show your workings.)

Latest Threads