Mile and a Half

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by PaulDonnelly1, May 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How many times would i need to run around my football pitch if its 109X70 to make a mile and a half ??
    Thanks..

2. Learn some basic Maths you fucking retard.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Get yer feckin calculator out yourself, you lazy c*nt!

4. 6.7 laps.

5. Ignore them. It's 54 1/2 times.

6. PleaseMakeItStop-749714.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Potato!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Good God, some bone questions get put on here. There's 1760 yards in a mile. If you are too lazy to divide by 2 to get half a mile then that is 880. Add them together. Double the length of the footie pitch and double the wide then add them together. Divide that into the number of yards in a mile and a half. Fuck me, you should be able to do it in your head and it'll give you something to do when you're running round it 43 times. If you can tear that iPod off your ears, of course. Bin the BARB test and bring back basic arithmetic.

9. ham.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

my ruler is 109 long, do you want me to go out in the rain & see how many times I have to lay it end on end for you?

• Like Like x 2
  11. On a plus note, I just managed 1.5 m in 5 minutes. I needed a wee.

• Like Like x 1
  12. OK as im feeling charitable today, its 6.7039106 laps which is 6 full laps followed by 252m (a long length, a short length and 18.5m past the halfway line along the next long length)!

But dont forget the 800m warm up! That would be an additional 2.2346368 laps (2 laps and 84m) in no more than 5 mins.

No fuck off and dont ask anymore stupid questions you can answer yourself!

13. Assuming 109 x 70 is measured in metres!?

14. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

and ignoring the fact that many PTIs measure 2400m instead of a mile and a half.

15. Don't you mean "Twice around my toned body - go"?

• Like Like x 1