Mike Tysons daughter critical after accident

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Sandy_The_Guvnor, May 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

That's terrible news.

I hope that the little mite pulls through. Thoughts are with the family.
  2. That has to be a parents worst nightmare. Here's hoping she pulls through, though it doesn't sound promising.
  3. After what Mike did for Ben Parkinson (Gave him one of his world title belts) he totally changed my opinion of him. Hope his daughter pulls through, no parent deserves to have to go through something like that.
  4. Just hope's Mike's little girl get better soon .
  5. Spooky...just watched Tyson in a trailor for a movie called The Hangover. 8O

Best of luck to the kid, hope she makes it. But it does'nt look good. :(
  6. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

When you got a 4 year old running around you can at least try to imagine what the parents must be going through now.
    My thoughts are with the cute little thing and her parents.
  7. Hope the tyke gets better soon....

I can only assume this "loop" they are on about is the emergency cut off pull cord.
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Very, very saddened to read that this morning. What a terrible loss.
  9. RIP.

Tragic; not because it was Iron Mike's kid. It's a shame when any child dies so needlessly. :(
  10. There can be nothing more painful for a parent, and he will blame himslelf for the rest of his life, even although it wasnt his fault. My heart goes out to him.
  11. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Poor little cutie and poor parents, too. No one should survive their own child. You won't find anything harder in life than that.
  12. Times like this make you value what you have.

13. While my sympathies, like many others, are extended to the Tyson family in this trying time, my brain is attacking the treadmill designer.

If there is a "loop" of cord that is under a console like this, surely there should be a plug on one end of it that can be pulled off in case of something like this. Being honest, I have not examined many of these devices (in use or not), but why is there a loop of cable under the console, don't the cables run down the pipes that hold up the consoles?