Mike Tysons daughter critical after accident

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
That's terrible news.

I hope that the little mite pulls through. Thoughts are with the family.

After what Mike did for Ben Parkinson (Gave him one of his world title belts) he totally changed my opinion of him. Hope his daughter pulls through, no parent deserves to have to go through something like that.

Spooky...just watched Tyson in a trailor for a movie called The Hangover. 8O

Best of luck to the kid, hope she makes it. But it does'nt look good. :(

Hope the tyke gets better soon....

I can only assume this "loop" they are on about is the emergency cut off pull cord.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Very, very saddened to read that this morning. What a terrible loss.

S

syledis

There can be nothing more painful for a parent, and he will blame himslelf for the rest of his life, even although it wasnt his fault. My heart goes out to him.

While my sympathies, like many others, are extended to the Tyson family in this trying time, my brain is attacking the treadmill designer.

If there is a "loop" of cord that is under a console like this, surely there should be a plug on one end of it that can be pulled off in case of something like this. Being honest, I have not examined many of these devices (in use or not), but why is there a loop of cable under the console, don't the cables run down the pipes that hold up the consoles?

After watching his recent documentary, he made one thing clear he loved his Kids.

R.I.P Exodus Tyson.

CCF_CI: As chocolate_frog mentioned it was most likely the emergency cut off cord.

CCF_CI said:
If there is a "loop" of cord that is under a console like this, surely there should be a plug on one end of it that can be pulled off in case of something like this. Being honest, I have not examined many of these devices (in use or not), but why is there a loop of cable under the console, don't the cables run down the pipes that hold up the consoles?
It could have been any number of things you find lying around the household. There's little point trying to apportion blame.

RIP kid.

How desperately, tragically sad. I feel so sorry for Mike Tyson, his family and all those who'll miss this little girl.

MsG

DeltaDog said:
CCF_CI said:
It could have been any number of things you find lying around the household. There's little point trying to apportion blame.

RIP kid.
Much as you may want to, you cant watch them all the time. RIP