Mike Reid closes account

Cast Iron c0ck and eyesight deficiency
Shades of the Lezzers thread there :D

Eulogies from such luminaries as Frank Carson and Russ Abbott must be playing havoc with rehearsals for next panto season.

He rid the world of "Tiffaneeeeeyyyyyy" (or was that Roy? who cares?)

He was in Snatch.

The world has lost one of its true greats.

I hope wherever he is now there are jcb bucket loads of fat, ugly, peroxided women with disgusting jewelery. Get at them fella and good luck

Theres just no justice in this life, Bill Hicks dead at 32, Mike Reid chalks up 67 summers. At this rate, Jim Davidson will be getting a telegram from the king.

sandmanfez said:
Theres just no justice in this life, Bill Hicks dead at 32, Mike Reid chalks up 67 summers. At this rate, Jim Davidson will be getting a telegram from the king.
Not if I get to the cnut first.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Pat! Pat! What have i done, Pat??!!

I'll tell you what you've done, you've removed a funny, non-PC, excellent bloke from the world, and left behind Pat, the complete epitomy of lesbian realism.

I bow to you, Sir, your last joke is a classic!

RIP!

RICCCCCCKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank PHUCK for that...........

For one terrifying moment I thought it was the bouffant-haired, large speactacles and short shorts wearing 80's Radio 1 DJ......

Roger your last; I have just seen it on the beeb, mind you after giving Pat Butcher one you would think it was a kind release wouldn't you?

RIP big fella, a comedy genius.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Goodbye big man!

Remembering "The Comedians"
Reid,Manning,Williams

Days gone by when a spade was a shovel and not,
"A horticultural earth inverting implement"

RIP