Mike Hancock resigned from LibDems

...Wonder what other bad news has been buried today.
And yesterday, and last week, and last month, and last year and ever since that ******* referendum was announced; and will be until the phoney war for the 2015 election starts; and will be if we get the 2017 referendum.

Yokel

LE
What naughty things has he been doing?

Over friendly with a vulnerable constituent whatever that means . . .
Tried to diddle a mong I think.

Further charges of looking like a harry ramp have been left on file.

Tried to diddle a mong I think.

Further charges of looking like a harry ramp have been left on file.
There are also allegations of him indecently assaulting a teenage girl.

He also had an affair with this woman and made her one of his Parliamentary aides while he sat on the Defence Select Committee.

She's a Russian national, well out of Hancock's league and was an associate of a known intelligence officer at the Russian Embassy in London. Prior to falling in love with Hancock, she is alleged to have fallen in love with a number of senior officers and civvies working for NATO. MI5 tried to deport her on the grounds of national security.

The Lib Dems had to choose between sacking Hancock or chemically castrating him before his cock started WW3.

jim30

LE
Isnt it incredible how many beatiful russian women fall helplessly in love with balding overweight middle aged men with strange fetishes and a DV clearance...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

D

Deleted 60082

Isnt it incredible how many beatiful russian women fall helplessly in love with balding overweight middle aged men with strange fetishes and a DV clearance...

Hey, there's still hope for both of us, eh Jim?

It's the only reason I got DV'd. To date there's been a dearth of Slavic beauties knocking on the door but then no way do I look as fat, seedy and generally objectionable as Hancock.

philc

LE
Glad to see the back of him, various interested parties have been out to scupper his career, the Liberals should of got shot of him ages ago however they seem incapable of doing the right thing having absolutely no backbone or moral fibre.

Yokel

LE

Do you think it will work in future?

Pervy Mike: Hi, I'm Mike, I'm on the register
Miss Honeytrap: Is that the register of people with access to Government secrets?
Pervy Mike: No, the Sex Offenders' register.

Allegdly.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer

Jim you old cynic you. It was true love. As she told the Judge.

;-)

Latest Threads