Mike Golden returns....

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
His letter from Sir Jackson was in 2005, so that would make him in his early thirties. Bet her parents are thrilled.
There is more chance that this is one more example of a sad, lonely, fantasy-fuelled no-mark. The knob probably just fell off his scooter while delivering pizza.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
"recruites"

That whole thing is comedy gold.
I personally like the use of grammar in a pseudo-German way, the lack of punctuation and the signature block at the bottom. Who would have thought that a mere full-screw would get on a Sig block with Sir Jackson? And as for Maj Winkle; one could almost hear Harry Secombe calling "Eccles, where are you?". The whole thing is a piece of prose that should be treasured.

I personally like the use of grammar in a pseudo-German way, the lack of punctuation and the signature block at the bottom. Who would have thought that a mere full-screw would get on a Sig block with Sir Jackson? And as for Maj Winkle; one could almost hear Harry Secombe calling "Eccles, where are you?". The whole thing is a piece of prose that should be treasured.
Shakespearian in fact. It's a pity Mike's creative writing career seems to be over.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Can any one post a link for the original thread????
You're better off clicking on Arrsepedia and then typing Mike Golden into the "search" function. I've just done it and fell about laughing. The best cure for depression I've known.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ciggie The NAAFI Bar 145
mark3536 The NAAFI Bar 67
King-walt The NAAFI Bar 251