Mike Golden returns....

If that's the size of him now, he will die soon. Always happens to these 'roid munchers. As it happens, one snuffed it not far from where I live a couple/3 weeks back. I remember him from 6/7 years ago: he was only a wee lad, maybe 5 foot 6, about 9 stone. He ended up looking like He-Man's mong brother, and dropped dead of a heart attack, like I said, 2/3 weeks ago.

Craig Someoneorother ran a "gym" (read "UDA Gayers Club) again, not far from my gaff. He looked ridiculous, like something from a computer game. Dead at 40.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
If that's the size of him now, he will die soon. Always happens to these 'roid munchers. As it happens, one snuffed it not far from where I live a couple/3 weeks back. I remember him from 6/7 years ago: he was only a wee lad, maybe 5 foot 6, about 9 stone. He ended up looking like He-Man's mong brother, and dropped dead of a heart attack, like I said, 2/3 weeks ago.

Craig Someoneorother ran a "gym" (read "UDA Gayers Club) again, not far from my gaff. He looked ridiculous, like something from a computer game. Dead at 40.
True. Looking at the size of him, he's not long for this world. Hope the side effect of a micro penis was worth it. The Muppet.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I know it doesn’t have anything about the paras but I have the misfortune of knowing him personally and trust me, he is still dining out on this crap.

1540069886436.jpeg

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I know it doesn’t have anything about the paras but I have the misfortune of knowing him personally and trust me, he is still dining out on this crap.
If I knew a bellend like Mr Golden, I wouldn't come on this sort of site claiming I knew him. I trust you are the noodle-armed specimen of clunge-muck standing next to him?

One of my PSNI pals, while on duty, had a bit of a "discussion" one night with a mong like this. Can't remember who it was (probably dead anyway). Anyway, said monghead was looking a row. Monghead says "Fancy your chances, do you think you're something special, you cunt?"

Short story: half-time: PSNI HK G36A butt 1 - Mong's forehead NIL

FULL TIME SCORE: PSNI Boots: 365012769043 - Mong - Nil

It's the insane mood swings of the roid munchers, they might as well self identify as female for all the personality defects they have

Mike golden looks to be mid twenties
with a 16 year old girl on the back ??
( theres hope for me yet !!)
don't forget he has a tiny cock from the 'roids.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ciggie The NAAFI Bar 145
mark3536 The NAAFI Bar 67
King-walt The NAAFI Bar 251