migrants to get cash to start new buisness at home

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Zeitgeist, Jul 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. News of the world...

thousands of failed asylum seekers are being paid up to £3,500 taxpayers' cash to start their own Buisnesses when they are sent home....

last year 5000 were sent home with a wad of cash...

if a whole family is sent home every member can claim the state grant...

how much military kit could that buy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is more in the paper

Please tell me this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2. Realised it was a WAH as soon as you mentioned the Sh*te of the world.

3. Labour taking BNP policies on board?

4. In what sense, B_P?

5. The BNP have a policy of 'encouraging' non western European immigrants to return by paying them, do they not?

6. Just ammended your statement slightly :D

7. I can't find any mention of it on there Website, but it would seem a strikingly "light" attitude for the BNP to adopt.

EDIT: That's along the same lines as to what i was thinking, IRON.

8. "the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants and their descendants who are legally here are afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question."

From their 2005 manifesto.

9. Your kidding ' Theyve got a manifesto' who taught them to write :? saying that Svens mates are pushing me more into that way of thinking. :x

10. Hm, have the cash spare do we?

Most of the policys i found but would not turn the UK into a military state would mearly be a case of "closing the gate after the horse has bolted", pretty much else what any other Government could do.
    Immigrants are here, more are trying to get in, but they are here no. They will assimilate eventually, until then, i don't think we have much more choice other than to put up with it.

11. They do indeed have a manifesto. God help us if they ever get their hands on the economy, and another place they agree with Labour is that 'armed brigades of workers' are far better than an army.

What's this doing in the Int Cell? It's not a rumour, and it is current affairs?

12. Most will. No historical occurance of muslims ever assimilating en masse anywhere springs to mind though. Bit arrogant thinking we can be first.

13. As soon as they saw the name BNP the MODS presumed it would be moved into the Hole very soon :wink:

14. First place I looked for it too :D