Mighty Boosh

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by rhodesas01, Sep 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are the BBC ever going to do another series of the Mighty Boosh?
  2. I certainly hope so - I watch every re-run on BBC Entertainment here.
  3. "When you are the moon, the best form you can be is a full moon. And then the half moon... he's all right. But the full moon is the famous moon. And then three-quarters, eh, no one gives a shit about him. When does he come, two days in, to the calendar month? He's useless. Full moon. The moon. The main moon..."

Mad as a cut snake but makes I larf.
  4. I do like the Mighty Boosh. It's of a certain sense of humor though.
  5. Boosh is nothing short of genius. My missus cant stand it. Thats 2 wins for the price of 1!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Lets hope not. It died a proper death. First series was brilliant, second series less som and the third was decidedly average.

I saw the live show and cringed.

And I like The Boosh.
  7. I never really quite got it, and his follow up show (Luxury Comedy?) was even weirder. Noel Fielding is a very odd chap, can't quite figure out how some women find him attractive either!
  8. There have been a few shows that benefit from stopping, Fawlty Towers, League of gentlemen(best thing there was watching the reactions of US troops, especially during the 'aqua vita' sketch)

The Dentons, aqua vita - The League of Gentlemen - BBC comedy - YouTube

I think the Boosh barrel was nearing the bottom, unless you found Last of the summer wine, and Terry and June as funny at the start as at the finish.
  9. Did any one catch Psychoville i thought that was fairly good as well.
  10. Doubt it, Noel Fieldings gotten too big for his boots, failing to realise he was only funny when with Julian barrett
  11. I might be alone here, but I thought the Mighty Boosh and League of Gentlemen were utter, utter shit.

No need to destroy me, just my personal opinion.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I think I'm with you on LOG.It never did much for me.

Guru - was the live show that bad? I had been thinking about buying the DVD.
  13. Its proper shit
  14. I'm sure they will edit to look like the best show ever but I saw it live and it just didn't work in an arena
  15. They seemed to have parted company of late so I doubt it.

Watch Nathan Barley for the reason why.

Nowt worse than a hipster twat.