Mighty Boosh

"When you are the moon, the best form you can be is a full moon. And then the half moon... he's all right. But the full moon is the famous moon. And then three-quarters, eh, no one gives a shit about him. When does he come, two days in, to the calendar month? He's useless. Full moon. The moon. The main moon..."

Mad as a cut snake but makes I larf.

Lets hope not. It died a proper death. First series was brilliant, second series less som and the third was decidedly average.

I saw the live show and cringed.

And I like The Boosh.

I never really quite got it, and his follow up show (Luxury Comedy?) was even weirder. Noel Fielding is a very odd chap, can't quite figure out how some women find him attractive either!

There have been a few shows that benefit from stopping, Fawlty Towers, League of gentlemen(best thing there was watching the reactions of US troops, especially during the 'aqua vita' sketch)

The Dentons, aqua vita - The League of Gentlemen - BBC comedy - YouTube

I think the Boosh barrel was nearing the bottom, unless you found Last of the summer wine, and Terry and June as funny at the start as at the finish.

I might be alone here, but I thought the Mighty Boosh and League of Gentlemen were utter, utter shit.

No need to destroy me, just my personal opinion.

I might be alone here, but I thought the Mighty Boosh and League of Gentlemen were utter, utter shit.

No need to destroy me, just my personal opinion.
I think I'm with you on LOG.It never did much for me.

Guru - was the live show that bad? I had been thinking about buying the DVD.

They seemed to have parted company of late so I doubt it.

Watch Nathan Barley for the reason why.

Nowt worse than a hipster twat.

I never really quite got it, and his follow up show (Luxury Comedy?) was even weirder. Noel Fielding is a very odd chap, can't quite figure out how some women find him attractive either!
Any woman that fancies a lanky streak of piss with a crap hairstyle and a big hooter has got it all with Noel Fielding.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I have tried to watch the mighty boosh but just cant get it . I suspect its a bit like me at 18 rolling around the floor watching the python and my folks not even blinking.

Having started to watch Fielding's solo effort, I thought that the Beeb had given him too much freedom, the show wasn't funny, or whimsical, just self indulgent.