might need some new uniform

is it still possible to get issued lightweights and the ivory ish (am colour blind ) shirts and jumper hw that rmp's wear as working dress??

please no abuse it is a serious question

i actually meant through the system. sorry for not being clearer.

sharkie said:
is it still possible to get issued lightweights and the ivory ish (am colour blind ) shirts and jumper hw that rmp's wear as working dress??

please no abuse it is a serious question
Looking a your signature its seems like your transfer to the Monkeys from the RLC has been successful. No doubt on joining your new unit a visit to the Q man will set you up with all your new Corps items.

cheers tebagagap i thought that might be the case but thought i better confirm as my old lightweights have been at the bottom of my mfo boxes for 9 years at least. and god knows where my old jumper hw is

sharkie said:
cheers tebagagap i thought that might be the case but thought i better confirm as my old lightweights have been at the bottom of my mfo boxes for 9 years at least. and god knows where my old jumper hw is
I wouldnt worry about it too much, at least on your attachment that is. Most bods that have been attached to units i work in just wear CS95.

Also with the latest rumours of duty order changing, i wouldn't bother getting new lightweights or JHW through your current Q Stores, wait untill you hit Southpark.