Midland Game Fair this weekend

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Sep 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Yes I'm posting it in shooting as if you are as good at clays as Medium White Americano claims to be then you could win a new L200 truck.
    We will be there at our stand by the dog arena so come along and put the kettle on.
    See you all there then?
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Have a good time at the show Ugly!

If you see Ron from Top Gun, say hello for me would you. He's going to be there shifting a load of my choke gauges, laser boresighters and surplus jackets and things.

I'm still waiting for these sodding blanks I'm afraid :cry:
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I could shift a few more starter pistols!
    I put an illuminated cabinet together for the launchers and pistols to keep the kids and pikeys off them, check out the blog!
    They reckon on 87000 footfall in two days! We normally get 20 ish thou at an ordinary event!
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Great blog matey! Love the cabinet - what did it set you back? When are you leaving for the show?

Edited to add: .22 Blank firers shoulod be in by tomorrow, and I've got something like 30-40 tubs of .22 long and short blanks - just not the HP Eleys for the launcher.

Will that help?
  5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Great I'll tell Madam and she can collect. We are leaving Early on Friday so she may need to come over tomorrow!