Midhurst West Sussex ITC

So I've just got back from the pub and a mate of mine saw a friend of his he knew, and that friend also had a friend... so while my mate was catching up with the guy he knew from years ago, I was fucking stuck in conversation with the other friend, who went to "ITC Midhurst init". He said he passed training 6 years ago for the Infantry but for the life of him, can't seem to remember the Regiment he was in. I wonder if he can remember his own mum's name either.

As far as I know, the closest Midhurst has to an army base, let alone an ITC is the boy scouts.

So I've just got back from the pub and a mate of mine saw a friend of his he knew, and that friend also had a friend... so while my mate was catching up with the guy he knew from years ago, I was fucking stuck in conversation with the other friend, who went to "ITC Midhurst init". He said he passed training 6 years ago for the Infantry but for the life of him, can't seem to remember the Regiment he was in. I wonder if he can remember his own mum's name either.

As far as I know, the closest Midhurst has to an army base, let alone an ITC is the boy scouts.
It is, I believe, the Regimental Depot of the Loamshire Regiment.....

Crowborough Camp and ashdown forest?