Middle Wallop Visit

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by AdamBartlett, Sep 15, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Doh, not going to do very well if you're asking those questions. I had researched every scrap of the process before I even applied.
  2. What do you think....Just turn up in you Week-end drinking suit and chat about how stoned you get on Drink and Drugs, How many birds you shagged and how many scraps you got into....then you will be fine!!!

Have you ever been to an interview or has Mommy and Daddy always dressed you in the Morning and lined your pockets with brass!

Wake up and smell the coffee. Put yourself in the shoes of those interviewing you! What would you like to hear!? Yes I know a little of what the AAC do or no sorry have'nt got a clue.

It seems to me that you are not all that commited.
    And remember...Those at Wallop are allowed to read these posts you know!!!!!
  3. Well Done Adam.

I'd use the edit button if I was you
  4. sorry to all concerned. i hold my hands up. stupid comment.

found the information i needed now

again. sorry if i offended anyone
  5. I'd change your username.....

Or perhaps change your real name by deed poll seeing as everyone knows what it is now :D
  6. haha...good point. although why would i need to?
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

8. point taken
  9. Pop into Wallop and find out. :roll:

Nowt like making a name for yourself even before you've tipped up.

I see you've been scribbling over at Pprune too....... :roll:

Lesson learned hopefully.
  10. yep...dont ask questions

11. By all means ask them but if you are going to ask something like 'I cant be arsed to search for the info but I want you lot to tell me' with what I presume to be your real name, be prepared for some flak.
  12. yeah. it was rather stupid. sorry again to all i pished off by being lazy. btw...can i expect an ear bashing when i rock up at Wallop?