Middle Eastern people- essentially untrustable? Why?

By this, I embrace anyone who is associated by geography to largely sandy parts...don't need to all be Muslim. My personal answer is definitely. Why? Genetics, I reckon.

scrofula said:
By this, I embrace anyone who is associated by geography to largely sandy parts...don't need to all be Muslim. My personal answer is definitely. Why? Genetics, I reckon.
And they let you be a teacher?

scrofula said:
So that's your personal opinion is it? Based upon what exactly: a BNP leaflet stuffed through your door?

scrofula said:
I'll bet tomorrows lunch money that if you asked the same thing on a middle eastern forum about westerners you would get exactly the same answer.

All about perspectives, innit.

OEP

Ooh PC luvieness is about to encroach on this, with a vengeance. How dare you say rag heads are dishonest thieving bastards, you nasty man you.

scrofula said:
When viewed from, say Vietnam and Cambodia, Middle Eastern people clustered around largely sandy parts would be, hmmmmm, Texas, Nevada and Arizona.

Go figure!

Yes, "they", whoever the fcuk that might be..... in my personal "career",have let me teach in Sudan, get to know Libyans and Iraqs in Central Europe, and find, on a sensible, human, basis, that what they believe in has nothing much to do with what I care for and that they are far more devious in admitting that than I am.

scrofula said:
Yes, "they", whoever the fcuk that might be..... in my personal "career",have let me teach in Sudan, get to know Libyans and Iraqs in Central Europe, and find, on a sensible, human, basis, that what they believe in has nothing much to do with what I care for and that they are far more devious in admitting that than I am.
So "they" don't share your values? So what?

That is where the trouble lies :"So what?" is not part of Islamic thinking. Especially not morning after they have crossed the Koran . More like "Who saw?". Dirty, sly, nasty and troublesome. A few adjectives to ponder upon.

scrofula said:
That is where the trouble lies :"So what?" is not part of Islamic thinking. Especially not morning after they have crossed the Koran . More like "Who saw?". Dirty, sly, nasty and troublesome. A few adjectives to ponder upon.
From your 3 posts in this thread, I suspect I don't share your values.

Does that mean I am "dirty, sly, nasty and troublesome"?

scrofula said:
I think you have issues.

I work with many nationalities every day and don't find the issues you seem to.

Except the yanks, they're a bunch of cnunts - obviously.

scrofula said:
By this, I embrace anyone who is associated by geography to largely sandy parts...don't need to all be Muslim

First sentence is from your first post. Next paragraph is from your third.

In between you post that "they" are devious?

Pot & Kettle?

You taught? In central Europe? Where? Auschwitz...
From your spelling and puntuation, you weren't teaching English. Or morality. Or anything else of interest to intelligent people.
Shall I go on?

Nrthn Mky you certainly live up to your name. Spelling? Do me a flavour. I have lived, not in a military way, in an Islamic country, I also have enough financial and banking ( to say nothing of legal ) intelligence to know that these "pepole" are ingrained into a society they fought to invade. Who failed? Us or them? Like em do you? Call me a racist for not liking them?Some sexual activity with spiders may be appropriate.

scrofula said:
Nrthn Mky you certainly live up to your name. Spelling? Do me a flavour. I have lived, not in a military way, in an Islamic country, I also have enough financial and banking ( to say nothing of legal ) intelligence to know that these "pepole" are ingrained into a society they fought to invade. Who failed? Us or them? Like em do you? Call me a racist for not liking them?Some sexual activity with spiders may be appropriate.
You spell like a racist: "pepole".
So I think you're racist.

Latest Threads