Microsoft Outlook

Have been using outlook for Email for years, I have had to Reset windows 10 and consequenly have lost outlook all my e-mails and folders. Have been onto Microsoft and they have sent me an email verifying my account and all the details to log back in again. Thing is Outlook is not there. So how can I recover my e-mails and the folders. I am a bit thick when it comes to PCs so can you explain in plain english. I'm not putting it back in the box or giving it a float test.

Have been using outlook for Email for years, I have had to Reset windows 10 and consequenly have lost outlook all my e-mails and folders. Have been onto Microsoft and they have sent me an email verifying my account and all the details to log back in again. Thing is Outlook is not there. So how can I recover my e-mails and the folders. I am a bit thick when it comes to PCs so can you explain in plain english. I'm not putting it back in the box or giving it a float test.
How did you read the email they sent you?

If you have MS Office 10 installed go to 'Settings 'Apps, after selecting the MS Office App choose Modify, in the window that opens up select 'Repair and follow the instructions, that should reset all parts of Office 10.

Latest Threads