Microsoft office 2010

Discussion in 'Hardware - PCs, Consoles, Gadgets' started by Porridge_gun, Mar 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Has anyone got a buckshee copy of MS Office 2010 or 2013 they want to flog, swap give away?

Happy to fellate in return.
  2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

just torrent one up. easier than emailing you a copy.

is that wise after your outlook efforts?

3. Yes 2010 if tha wants it and includes Outlook too...You poof.
  4. PG, Is the DII £8.95 2013 version not cheap enough? and its legal ;-)
  5. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

I'm all confused with outlook and outlook express.

I've got outlook preinstalled on the windows 8 machine but its really pants.

I'm looking for the older layout from microsofts outlook, why have they confused things, it throws a spastic like me into a flat spin and instant rage when I can't get things to work.

Ive even looked to down load and pay for office 2010 but microsoft doesn't appear to want to let me, its just offeres me offie 365 which I dont want................ unless someone can tell me its betterer than anything else?
  6. Beemer, can you put a link up for that please.
  7. @ PG:Outlook Express is a "cut down" version of Outlook, and is no longer offered.

Persevere with Outlook, old bean, you'll get the hang of it pretty quick. I have managed to teach some Northern Ireland Civil Service FUCKTARDS to use it successfully, so on that basis, anyone can use it.
  8. If I give you a tenner, will you get me a copy and you can keep the change? ;)
  9. Arrser's, 2013 isn't worth more than the DII £9 price tag as MS really are a bunch of rip off Barstewards compared to previous versions (as if we didn't already know).

And as for the forthcoming Windows 8 replacement 'Blue' i'll stick to 7 & my ipad for my own requirements.