• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Microsoft Money

I note that Microsoft has now discontinued the above, which is a shame as it is an excellent programme. Do any arrsers have an idea of a suitable alternative programme?

I have been using Quicken for Mac for about 5 years, used Quicken Deluxe on a Windows machine before that. I think it is great. Website for the company is at:

Quicken® Free Personal Finance Software, Money Management, Budgeting, Personal Finances
DB,

Quicken is no longer produced for the UK market. I use Quicken 2002, failed to update to the XG version and am now stuck with a version that works but has no upgrade path!

It is still produced for the North American market and I am tempted to try that version and live with the differences!

Litotes

Latest Threads