Microsoft Anti Shooting Sports Bias - Hotmail no more!

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by Tartan_Terrier, Sep 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone here Hotmail users? I suppose you also have received Microsoft's new terms of service.

What on earth is their problem? As a law abiding shooter, I'm appalled at this discrimination.

I think it may be time for me to find a new email provider.

Regards
    T_T

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Yet to get any updates on my accounts, they are both shooting and pestcontrol related so I will close them if I do!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

3. I just tried to find the direct link for you, but it keeps going to the Danish version which probably isn't much use to you.

Microsoft Services Agreement

Click on Microsoft Code of Conduct, hopefully it'll come up in English for you.

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Looking at the bumf I'd say it was a Septic shyster's Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free clause, it prohibits nearly everything so if the wheels fall off Microsoft can't be held to acct as a facilitator.
    But there again WTF would I know.

On the other hand E-Bay & it's subsidiary PayPal are/were run by a rabid anti-gunner, (I think she was tag-teamed by the Protectors of the Yellow Dog,) and stopped guns & parts sales on those sites.

5. This could run and run really. Ever seen these EULA Agreements. Itunes for a nuclear device?