Microsoft Activation Key

Evening all.

I bought a copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student last year and have been using it fine, however after buying a new laptop and trying to install it i realise i have lost the activation key.

I have tried to phone Microsost and the numpty on the other end said i need to go back to PC World (where i bought it from) to get another Key.

Is he right or is there another way of getting a key?

Thanks in advance.

Mark3536

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you still got your old device? If so, you can interrogate you MS Office apps for the product key in the properties function.

If not, dunno mucker.

mysteron said:
Have you still got your old device? If so, you can interrogate you MS Office apps for the product key in the properties function.

If not, dunno mucker.
I had to bin my old laptop, it was f*ucked.

mark3536 said:
Evening all.

I bought a copy of Microsoft Office Home and Student last year and have been using it fine, however after buying a new laptop and trying to install it i realise i have lost the activation key.
How did you lose the key? It is on the back of the pull out bit which holds the disk.

msr

msr said:
mark3536 said:
Evening all.

How did you lose the key? It is on the back of the pull out bit which holds the disk.

msr
To be honest, i can't remember. I have only the disk left now.

Latest Threads