micks van at gib barracks :)

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by welshlad91, Jul 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. lets be honest who ever thought of the idea to have mick come onto the area with his van is a ledgend, its awesome when your out on the area, nackard from being reshowed on lockers and cons all night and best book and then u see micks red van come round the corner, what a morale booster lol

anyone else think this was a great idea?

2. you can't beat a mick off....

3. Are you not confusing Mick with Pat?

Postman Pat?

4. Urban Pat!!

5. no whos pat?

6. fat pat?

7. There's only one legend when it comes to scoff on exercise ( I would say scheme but me and just a few others would know what the hell I am on about) and that legend was

Wolfgang, how fantastic was it being bogged in on Saltau and just hearing the shutters roll up before the bell ding-a-linged, knowing when the fullscrew turned round, his section would be gone, but he'd get his bratty and pommes mit mayo and there would be yellow handbags galore stuffed in the tool bins of the pac!

That son is legend, some bloke at Gib is just making the most of the NAAFI being a bunch of thieving gits.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Don't mean to state the obvious but do you reckon Mick thought of it?

The man knows how to earn his penneth, but he'll never beat a cheesy beans on toast, never i tell you

9. Mick drives a gold bmw, that's why it's £3.50 for a sausage and bacon baguette!

10. unless your phys has vastly improved NT step away from the baguette. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

11. ahh micks, the only way to recover from a morning of logs and stretchers

12. Much to my amazement I got a 9:58 the other week.

13. were you in a car?