Mick Philpott's Army Career: Question

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by johno2499, Apr 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. According to news reports, Philpott's first brush with the law occurred whilst he was awol from the Army. Does anyone know which Regiment or Corps he served in?

2. If you'd read any of the other threads, you'd find out that it's been mooted that he was RGJ, try search next time!

3. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Yes. Why do you want to know?

4. Who gives a shit. Which outfit would want to be associated with this scum bag. I hope Big Pauli takes him as his bitch.

5. The bloke's a cunt - the only sensible thing he did was to get both his wife and mistress put all their wages into his account. I agree with Feenix - I hope he's buggered to within an inch of his life, left to recover then buggered all over again before being put down in the most imaginative way possible by his new room mates.

6. Well, at least he won't bonking the local fat slags to produce more sprogs so he can pocket the Child Benefits and Tax Credits for a very, very long time, unless some scrote inside does for his goolies a& other dangly bits.....

7. Who cares? But I can tell you that the bloke that fitted Larry Grayson's central heating was a Royal Anglian.

8. Walking Corpse, not if but when, can go for "selective Confinement" but nothing is perfect, especially if all the Prefects happen to look the other way. Probably just skullfuck the guy into a DIY.

9. You've obviously not seen some of the female prison officers..................

10. With a shovel and a pick, dogging Philpott's chick......

11. Is that a euphemism?

• Like Like x 2