Mick Hucknall - Skiffed!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Forastero, Apr 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

From popbitch.com:

>> Simply rude <<
    Always be nice to the little folk

Mick Hucknall was on a Simply Red in-store
    appearance at a westcountry HMV. The
    ginger whinger waltzed in and demanded a cup
    of tea from the shop manager, without
    bothering to utter another word to him.
    The shop manager said, "Sure", went out
    to the staff kitchen, put the kettle
    on and selected a mug. Then he took out
    his cock, rubbed it all around the rim
    of the mug, zipped up and made the tea.
    He then carried the cup back to Hucknall,
    who took it without a word, and happily
    drank the cuppa.

Quality!

2. Good drills! Was it not technically a "Rimming" though, rather than a sh1tty-fingerwipe-under the nose type Skiff? Standing by to be corrected.

3. Reminds me of something similar to what I,and every member of my multiple done to my plt commander in RUC Belleek on a daily basis.
    The t wat never bothered making brews/banjos,but demanded them every night,he must of consumed a few grams of knob cheese and at least a pint of piss by the end of the tour. Not to mentioned the odd dead blue bottle in his spag bol.

4. Not a skiff definately, some how I don't think it's the first time his mouth has been in close proximity to someones c0ck.

5. How does popbitch.com know these things ?.....(or am I being very naive)

6. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Granted it's not a true skiff but a skiff by proxy perhaps? As for any other celebrity skiff, that cnut Paris Hilton would be top of my list. Vacuous bint.

7. I call "No skiff"

This is a case of standard rimming, though a sport of kings it is much more low profile in its delivery and response than a skiff.

The rimming perpetrator glows gently inside while the recipient may only hesitate slightly post slurp and at most wrinkle their nose with an uneasy recognition of the gentle wiff of trombone wax

The Skiff is immediate and should involve the recipient gagging and offering up violence and potentially returning the act to the skiffer

Non standard rimming requires a perpetrator unsatisfied with the subtle response. While rimming photographic evidence of the act should be collected and disclosed to the recipient once rimmed wet has been fully consumed

8. Hucknall is a ball bag of the first order. He went to a big post-event party in London. Whilst there he walked in and spotted someone he knew, there was a young waitress in his way so he got up behind her and shouted 'get out of my way'. She jumped in surprise and ended up dropping a couple of drinks one of which splashed over Hucknall's trouser leg and shoes. He went mental, screaming and shouting at her until she was in tears. Eventually Chris Moyles went over to him and told him to fcuk off and stop being such a cnut since he had caused it all anyway.
    When you are that bad that even a tosser like Moyles will have a go at you, you know you're sh1t!

9. superb - well done fella!

10. I believe in some circles a "rimming" is also refered to as a "bell-notching".

11. I done this exact same thing to an old boss when i was 18. Mine you, he was a right cunt too.

12. Commanding an armoured vehicle whilst someone below concocts a "special brew" and then hands it up to you does, if nothing else, improve your immune system.

13. I’ve been skiffed , that wasn’t a skiff, skiff was from a mate in MT troop, big fat mate, hot summers day, he’d not long had a dump. Finger moist as you like skiffs me under my nose, excellent shot, I gag.

14. He wouldn't be able to sense it, the ginger t$sser smells of P!ss and twiglets anyway.

15. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Skiffing is for girls. Skipping, where one detatches a winnet (complete with hair, add three points) and drops it into brew /mouth / scran / etc... now there is a true sport of Kings. If it comes on top, you must claim it was a stray bluebottle (keep a straight face, five points).

Hucknell is a GWA and not worth the effort.