• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Mick and Mary

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Mick is looking through the local paper with his mrs sat opposite on the sofa with her legs wide open knitting and not wearing any under wear and a great big hairy twat on display for all too see. Mick is fucking horrified as the kids are playing on the floor and its only a matter of time before they see their mother twat. Mick quickly thinks and shouts "Mary, the K I D S can see your CUNT.

P

PrinceAlbert

I got the jist of the "joke"

It just wasn't funny.

It would have been better if it went:

Mick is looking through the local paper with his mrs sat opposite on the sofa with her legs wide open knitting and not wearing any under wear and a great big hairy twat on display for all too see. So he punched her in the grid and said "sort that fucking mess out you gopping slag"

I got the jist of the "joke"

It just wasn't funny.

It would have been better if it went:

Mick is looking through the local paper with his mrs sat opposite on the sofa with her legs wide open knitting and not wearing any under wear and a great big hairy twat on display for all too see. So he punched her in the grid and said "sort that fucking mess out you gopping slag"
Now you see, that is actually chuckle inducing, where as yours is pointless.

phil245

LE
Book Reviewer
Mary had a little lamb,
her father shot the shepherd.

Mary had a little lamb,
her father shot it dead.
now it goes to school with her,
between two bits of bread.

L

lumpy2

Mary had a little lamb
She tied it to a pylon
Ten thousand volts shot up its arrse
and turned its wool to nylon

I thangyouuu!!!!

Mary had a little pig
and it was always gruntin'
she tied it to a barbed wire fence
and kicked it's fucking cunt in.

I'm here all week, try the garlic bread.

Mary had a little lamb
She took it to the shops
It strayed into the butchers
And he cut it up for chops.

Mary had a little lamb
It`s fleece was white as snow
She took it down a coalmine
Now look at the damn thing

Latest Threads