Michelle Martin (i.e. Mrs Dutroux) Paroled to Nuns

BBC News - Dutroux ex-wife is freed in Belgium‎

Michelle Martin, 52, has served 16 years of 30-year jail term for complicity in the imprisonment and murder of the young victims of Belgian serial killer husband Marc Dutroux.

Families of Dutroux's victims have branded the ruling by the Belgian court in Mons as 'an outrage'.

Dutroux was arrested in 1996 and jailed for life in June 2004 for the kidnap, rape and torture of six young girls in the mid-1990s, four of whom died.

Martin was also arrested in 1996 and later found guilty of helping Dutroux hold his victims prisoner.

She was also convicted of complicity in the death of two of the small girls, found starved to death in a cellar in the southern city of Charleroi.

Read more: Michelle Martin: Outrage as 'remorseless' ex-wife of child killer to be released from prison to spend the next ten years 'at prayer' in a convent | Mail Online
Isn't paroling a women who was involved in paedophilia and child abuse to the Catholic Church a bit like paroling a coke-head to the Medelin Cartel?

Think of it as getting a degree in child abuse. It's all about getting qualifications these days.
Hey, if you want to be the best you have to learn from the best.

Serious bit: sometimes I look at the american judicial system and think it ain`t all bad. 16 years for helping with 4 murders is a joke. If I was one of the parents I would be making phone calls and arranging for certian east european gentlemen to pay her a visit.