Michaelas Wild Challenge

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by schweik, Jan 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I saw this programme for the first time last weekend, have any other Arrsers seen it? It seems like a great idea for a programme: challenge Michaela Strachan to do various things that involve wearing swimming kit, getting down and dirty with some wildlife etc.

Now if you were in charge of the programme, what would you challenge Michaela to do?

2. Go on the lash with a group of lads that had just got back from the sandy lands.

3. Drink bleach

4. [​IMG]

call me boring, but i'd just like her to stick to the classic's:

ATM and kidney punches until she's pissing blood and her mouth looks like a :donut:

then drown her in man fat...

5. Are you free Saturday night? lol. You old romantic you.

6. only if you haven't got any family or friends that will miss you...

7. You old romantic, I've been watching her on the Elephant Diaries or whatever it is that was on last week wondering how far up her snatch an elephant could get its trunk, whilst I throat fcuked her.

I've had a thing about Strachan since she presented The Really Wild Show (how young am I?). She is certainly more photogenic than Chris Packman or Terry Nutkins.

8. She should team up with Kate Humble ....

.... purely for the purpose of tasteful wildlife documentaries of course!

9. Used to watch her years ago on a late night prog called 'The Hitman and Her', she was young and in her prime then, still would now though!

10. call me boring, but i'd just like her to stick to the classic's:

ATM and kidney punches until she's pissing blood and her mouth looks like a :donut:

then drown her in man fat...[/quote]

Are you free Saturday night? lol. You old romantic you.[/quote]

only if you haven't got any family or friends that will miss you...[/quote]

LOL!! You charmers are a dying breed :highfive:

11. Indeed, possibly presented in swimwear, from a paddling pool, filled with custard.

I've got the BBC's Head of Programs' e-mail address here somewhere... *rustle*

12. Bat_Crab, whenever I looked at Chris Packman this is what all the 15 year old girls saw back then *swoons*.

Attached Files:

13. Don't worry, I can remember watching The Really Wild Show as a kid as well.

14. I too remember her in the hitman and her. Good late night viewing after the pub during late 80's / early 90's

Attached Files:

15. I think she should turn into a Bin Bunny and dance like a mong infront of the battlegroup. When shes finnished that turn her into a spunk soufley