Michaelas Wild Challenge

I saw this programme for the first time last weekend, have any other Arrsers seen it? It seems like a great idea for a programme: challenge Michaela Strachan to do various things that involve wearing swimming kit, getting down and dirty with some wildlife etc.

Now if you were in charge of the programme, what would you challenge Michaela to do?

schweik said:
I saw this programme for the first time last weekend, have any other Arrsers seen it? It seems like a great idea for a programme: challenge Michaela Strachan to do various things that involve wearing swimming kit, getting down and dirty with some wildlife etc.

Now if you were in charge of the programme, what would you challenge Michaela to do?

call me boring, but i'd just like her to stick to the classic's:

ATM and kidney punches until she's pissing blood and her mouth looks like a :donut:

then drown her in man fat...

whit_RE said:
schweik said:

ATM and kidney punches until she's pissing blood and her mouth looks like a :donut:

Are you free Saturday night? lol. You old romantic you.

Hartley_Hare said:
whit_RE said:
schweik said:

Are you free Saturday night? lol. You old romantic you.
only if you haven't got any family or friends that will miss you...

whit_RE said:
schweik said:

You old romantic, I've been watching her on the Elephant Diaries or whatever it is that was on last week wondering how far up her snatch an elephant could get its trunk, whilst I throat fcuked her.

I've had a thing about Strachan since she presented The Really Wild Show (how young am I?). She is certainly more photogenic than Chris Packman or Terry Nutkins.

Used to watch her years ago on a late night prog called 'The Hitman and Her', she was young and in her prime then, still would now though!

then drown her in man fat...[/quote]

Are you free Saturday night? lol. You old romantic you.[/quote]

only if you haven't got any family or friends that will miss you...[/quote]

LOL!! You charmers are a dying breed :highfive:

schweik said:
She should team up with Kate Humble ....

.... purely for the purpose of tasteful wildlife documentaries of course!
Indeed, possibly presented in swimwear, from a paddling pool, filled with custard.

I've got the BBC's Head of Programs' e-mail address here somewhere... *rustle*