Michael Yon podcast, complete with SA fire...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bravo_Bravo, Aug 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This should be on the evening news.

2. No chance of that mate-it is far too real for them.

3. Thank you for the link Bravo_Bravo. I concur, it should be reported on the main news, in needs a a wider audience, let people be aware of troop shortages, what those who are serving encounter, day after day.

4. Michael Yon = top bloke.

5. That on the news,are you jokeing, they dont do the truth anymore, has to follow the party line

6. What helicopter got shot down? I was travelling a month ago and didn't check the news much, but apparently it happened a month ago (he mentions it at about 9.10). Still suprised I missed that. Thanks in advance.

7. Absolute aces geezer that Michael Yon! He really has redefined war reporting. Unfortunately, he's much too honest and forthright to ever get any meaningful airspace or telly time, but he really does give a true and impartial picture of the state of affairs.

Which is more than you can say for that useless tosser Ainsworthless, who likes to spout that everything's hunky dory and the troops even have spare iPods, in case they get captured by the Taleban navy.

MsG

8. Supply helicopter (Mi-26) IIRC. All crew (Unkranians) KIA.