Michael Yon - he needs our support by buying his book!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Biped, Jan 14, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Michael Yon has just produced ANOTHER report on Iraq, and has also mentioned that he's bringing out a book in April of this year called "The Moment of Truth". It should be a cracking read.

New article and book clicky

Buy buying his book (he's selling signed copies in advance), we'll be helping support him as a INDEPENDENT reporter, and one that has consistently kept us up-to-date in a factual and consise manner.

Let's help the chap shall we? :D

2. Agreed, his articles on the British Troops have been excellent!

Will it be on amazon.co.uk?

3. Biped,

Many thanks for the link - Gundulph is correct and MY writes very well, not just on British Troops. I look forward to reading the book.

bt80

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Not sure on that one - the link for the book publisher is in the article (I'll dig it out) - There ya go: Book Order Clicky

Only advance orders placed with this (seemingly tiny) publisher will by signed by the author, so it's porbably best to do it here. He's collecting the money in advance of publication, I presume to get some much needed travel funds for his 2008 stories.

I would suspect that it may be on Amazon when it comes out, but they won't be Limited Edition copies.