Michael Winner is no more

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Plant-Pilot, Jan 21, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just popped up on 'Breaking News' that Michael Winner, director, food critic and general annoying twat has died at the age of 77.

Personally I could never stand the bloke but I can't hold that against the bloke. I'm just not looking forward to the next couple of weeks of everyone praising everything he's done.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Stand by for reruns of 'Charles Bronson shoots nearly everybody just to make sure, Part III.'

• Like Like x 3
  3. Some good news at last.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Calm down dear it's only a funeral!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Fantastic!

What with this inclement weather and today being a Monday, I thought I was in for a really bad day.

• Like Like x 3
  6. wonder if he will be called a kiddy fiddler ? as once he shook hands with a child ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Now the chattering classes will have to find someone else to hate in print. If Piers Morgan goes tits up the nation's journalists might have to work for a bit.

I liked 'Death wish' though.

8. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Followed 2 months later by Michael Winner touched me inappropriately - how can I sue his estate for a large sum of money?

Not being cynical or anything...

Wordsmith

9. Who?

• Like Like x 1
  10. he did more than that with that bird of Grange Hill.

11. Used to read his column in the Sunday Times, it was like hearing every old man I have ever met speak about the things that irritate them. Humerous at first then just got annoying.

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

****. I used to send dog and cat turds and used condoms I found on the canal path to him via his Sunday Times postal address. The **** am I going to do now on quiet Friday afternoons at work, the selfish fat grinning ****.

13. Could not stand the twat either

14. ...shocked to discover that he died of liver failure. Who'd have thought it?