Michael Stone To Spend Another 18yrs In Prison

Discussion in 'Ireland (ie. Irish Defence Force)' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jul 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. At the end of the day it is what he wanted. He couldn't deal with being a 'nobody' and thought this would put him back in the spotlight. Unfortunately for him now that he has had another 15 minutes of fame he will now go back to being a nobody but will be doing it in prison. Shame.

Are you sure that no Republicans have had their license revoked? There is something in my head that a few that became mixed up with the DRs had their original sentences re-imposed but I can't think of who it was.
  3. His only crime was Loyalty... well apart from shooting that dog and the murders and being a ludicrous English head the ball.

All I can say is "Spartans", it was his finest moment.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. [QUOTE-Will we see the so-called "Loyalist" community protesting because no "Nationalist" terrorists have been recalled to prison in the same way?[/QUOTE]

As they have not protested about him in the past 7yrs I can't see them staring now.
  5. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

He shot a dog............ Let him rot

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Good, he's a c**t!

I hope his ******** gets infested with lobsters aka Lobsterisimus-um-Bummakisimus. (c) Derek & Clive
  7. I reckon he should have got a reduced sentence for the novel defence "Engaged in an act of performance art"
  8. Good! The Cnut!