Michael Stone loses appeal (not that he had a lot to start with)

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm sure stickyfinders will be able to drag this on from the BBC NI website or similar.

Well known headcase and Catholic Loyalist Michael Stone fails to get his attempt to kill McGuinness and Adams overturned in court.
Now he has to go back to jail and finish his time. It's not often I find myself having any empathy with Gerry and Martin. But would it not be a lot cheaper and kinder to the gene pool just toss this useless thug back on to the streets of Belfast and let him walk to wherever he calls home?

LOL prize muppet. I had a T shirt after his infamous grenade attack on a bunch of grave stones! it said "Michael Stone Ulsters hero!"
Although I too think he's deranged, he did take a provo at milltown, with two other ******* who wished respect on that slut Farrell, Savage and that other wee rat from Gibralter that day.

Pity what happened because of Stone a few days after milltown.

I don't think he's deranged.He's worked himself a nice little number.No worries about health care,no tax,no work,no N.Insurance,at least three meals per day,t.v.,no heating bills,he's got it made.The rest of will have to work that little bit harder to keep him,think about it.

I don't think he's deranged.He's worked himself a nice little number.No worries about health care,no tax,no work,no N.Insurance,at least three meals per day,t.v.,no heating bills,he's got it made.The rest of will have to work that little bit harder to keep him,think about it.
Possibly he is institutionalised and the rumour was he wanted back inside, because he couldn't fully cope outside the wire, but if true why appeal?

It's not like he'd be a loss to the gene pool.

Unfortunatly he has already bred and his son is another charming little ******, got put away for GBH (originally charged with attempted murder)and had a habit of beating up his girlfriend.
I blame the RUC for not leaving him to the crowd first time round ;-) It would have worked out much cheaper.

OK just kidding, all equal under the law and all that. :p

B

Boozy

I'm sure stickyfinders will be able to drag this on from the BBC NI website or similar.

Well known headcase and Catholic Loyalist Michael Stone fails to get his attempt to kill McGuinness and Adams overturned in court.
Now he has to go back to jail and finish his time. It's not often I find myself having any empathy with Gerry and Martin. But would it not be a lot cheaper and kinder to the gene pool just toss this useless thug back on to the streets of Belfast and let him walk to wherever he calls home?
When I first read that my reaction was "wtf?!" but it seems there may be an element of truth there when I googled, stones birth mother was very possibly a catholic! but stone was baptised anglican

linky Michael Stone factfile - Local & National, News - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

my favourite part of the factfile...

He is a father of nine from two previous marriages and grandfather of three. At home he kept seven dogs and tanks full of tropical fish swimming behind armoured glass.
did he reckon someone was gonna shoot his fish?! :)

B

Boozy

Lets be honest the fat porker is a waste of oxygen, who cares what happens to him.
I don't care I was merely surprised at the use of the term "Catholic Loyalist" and the bizarre fact that he would bullet proof his fish.

B

Boozy

read my first post on this thread again...the second quote is from a belfast telegraph factfile on stone...he kept his fish in an armoured tank. there's a link to it on my first post too

other crazy things include him and his girlfriend buying each other body armour for christmas. he's one loopy loo man

Maybe the armoured glass was the actual windows on hsi house in the Braniel estate I believe he lived. When he came out of jail he actually started doing some good in the community around the Ballybeen estate. Ran art classes and other hobbies for bored housewives etc, until Ediie Copeland was seen in the estate and Stone dropped out of the community centre for the safety of the other folks.

Still a muppet for thinking he could get into the MLA's but would anyone honestly deny him the right to a crack at Adams and McGuiness and hopefully Paisley was on that list too.

The appeal is par for the course for these people,it's for show,and with a family like his,he's safer inside,and will probably see a lot more of them over the years, extended visits,2,3,4yrs that kinda thing.

The **** is a waste of space and rations, he needs to be culled. His actions at Milltown caused the death of two good men. I hope he suffers a long and suffering death (along with Gerry, Marty, et all).

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I
When I first read that my reaction was "wtf?!" but it seems there may be an element of truth there when I googled, stones birth mother was very possibly a catholic! but stone was baptised anglican

linky Michael Stone factfile - Local & National, News - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

my favourite part of the factfile...

did he reckon someone was gonna shoot his fish?! :)
We have people over here who are so hard they shoot UDA chihuahuas. I'm sorry I like dogs but that still makes me laugh

B

Boozy

We have people over here who are so hard they shoot UDA chihuahuas. I'm sorry I like dogs but that still makes me laugh
I know mate I live "here" too :razz: A chihuahua is not a dog anyway, it's a rat! well they do say pets are like their owners!

Heard a funny story while out drinking last night, police holding a crowd of loyalists and a crowd of republicans apart one summer, somewhere in Tyrone...the republicans do something to provoke the loyalists and they go mad trying to break through the police lines to get at them for a good punch-up...one well-known self-proclaimed "tough guy" makes it through a gap and thinking his mates are charging with the same energy behind him and backing him up ready for a fight he doesn't realise the police have simply closed ranks again once he's through. And he's charging a group of about a hundred republicans on his own.

Apparently he got halfway up the street before stopping, realising he wasn't quite as tough as he thought without his pals, and ended up sheepishly walking back up to the police lines and asking politely if he could be let through to his own guys again.:clap: Tail. Legs. Well and Truly. Between. haha :)

I know mate I live "here" too :razz: A chihuahua is not a dog anyway, it's a rat! well they do say pets are like their owners!

Heard a funny story while out drinking last night, police holding a crowd of loyalists and a crowd of republicans apart one summer, somewhere in Tyrone...the republicans do something to provoke the loyalists and they go mad trying to break through the police lines to get at them for a good punch-up...one well-known self-proclaimed "tough guy" makes it through a gap and thinking his mates are charging with the same energy behind him and backing him up ready for a fight he doesn't realise the police have simply closed ranks again once he's through. And he's charging a group of about a hundred republicans on his own.

Apparently he got halfway up the street before stopping, realising he wasn't quite as tough as he thought without his pals, and ended up sheepishly walking back up to the police lines and asking politely if he could be let through to his own guys again.:clap: Tail. Legs. Well and Truly. Between. haha :)
Think it was Rasharkin this year that the guy ended up doing the lone walk llf.