Michael Stone loses appeal (not that he had a lot to start with)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by skid2, Jan 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

I'm sure stickyfinders will be able to drag this on from the BBC NI website or similar.

Well known headcase and Catholic Loyalist Michael Stone fails to get his attempt to kill McGuinness and Adams overturned in court.
    Now he has to go back to jail and finish his time. It's not often I find myself having any empathy with Gerry and Martin. But would it not be a lot cheaper and kinder to the gene pool just toss this useless thug back on to the streets of Belfast and let him walk to wherever he calls home?
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

LOL prize muppet. I had a T shirt after his infamous grenade attack on a bunch of grave stones! it said "Michael Stone Ulsters hero!"
  3. Although I too think he's deranged, he did take a provo at milltown, with two other ******* who wished respect on that slut Farrell, Savage and that other wee rat from Gibralter that day.

Pity what happened because of Stone a few days after milltown.
  4. I don't think he's deranged.He's worked himself a nice little number.No worries about health care,no tax,no work,no N.Insurance,at least three meals per day,t.v.,no heating bills,he's got it made.The rest of will have to work that little bit harder to keep him,think about it.
  5. Possibly he is institutionalised and the rumour was he wanted back inside, because he couldn't fully cope outside the wire, but if true why appeal?
  6. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

It's not like he'd be a loss to the gene pool.
  7. Unfortunatly he has already bred and his son is another charming little ******, got put away for GBH (originally charged with attempted murder)and had a habit of beating up his girlfriend.
  8. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I blame the RUC for not leaving him to the crowd first time round ;-) It would have worked out much cheaper.

OK just kidding, all equal under the law and all that. :p
  9. When I first read that my reaction was "wtf?!" but it seems there may be an element of truth there when I googled, stones birth mother was very possibly a catholic! but stone was baptised anglican

linky Michael Stone factfile - Local & National, News - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

my favourite part of the factfile...

did he reckon someone was gonna shoot his fish?! :)
  10. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Lets be honest the fat porker is a waste of oxygen, who cares what happens to him.
  11. I don't care I was merely surprised at the use of the term "Catholic Loyalist" and the bizarre fact that he would bullet proof his fish.
  12. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Do explain?
  13. read my first post on this thread again...the second quote is from a belfast telegraph factfile on stone...he kept his fish in an armoured tank. there's a link to it on my first post too

other crazy things include him and his girlfriend buying each other body armour for christmas. he's one loopy loo man
  14. Maybe the armoured glass was the actual windows on hsi house in the Braniel estate I believe he lived. When he came out of jail he actually started doing some good in the community around the Ballybeen estate. Ran art classes and other hobbies for bored housewives etc, until Ediie Copeland was seen in the estate and Stone dropped out of the community centre for the safety of the other folks.

Still a muppet for thinking he could get into the MLA's but would anyone honestly deny him the right to a crack at Adams and McGuiness and hopefully Paisley was on that list too.