Michael Stone jailed

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Flashman07, Dec 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Well, it looks as if "performance art" isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

That aside, no sympathy. He's a terrorist, deserves everything that he gets.

2. No loss, no sympathy. Man always was a complete tool, jail's probably too good for him and he'll probably be out in eight.

3. Not really.I have no time for PIRA or Sinn Feinn,but have you ever witnessed the aftermath of a Loyalist killing?I have.They are all murdering c unts.Just because they didn't target us across the water,that doesn't mean they wouldn't think twice about taking one of us out if we got in their way when they were on "operations".
    F uck him,let him rot.

4. Fair enough, I don't condone murder or terrorism but Gerry Adams and Martin McGuinness have to go. They are the biggest w@nk stains on the underpants of life. I suppose that tw@t is no different than them by fighting terrorist scum fire with terrorist scum fire.

5. There is the old rumour that either Martin mcGuiness or gerry adams is a snout for us...don't matter if its true or not as a)it is and we got good int or b) it ain't, but no one in PIRA could trust them...

6. Padded cell this time....c0ck.

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

They targetted plenty of us, up until 1988 my regt had received more cas from so called loyalists than any republicans! Admittedly moste were pre 73!

8. There's been several threads about Stone and we mostly agree that he and his like are mudering gangster cnuts

9. This latest attempt was pathetic. He had to know he had not a chance to carry it off, being crippled with arthritis and such, so what was the point? Attention for himself, for his cause? Least he'll be getting lots of time to paint.

10. Thought there might be, but thought i'd bring the little shit streak back into ARRSE since he was jailed today.

11. Fair do's.I am aware that in the early days the loyalists were targetting the security forces a lot more than later years.I served 4 tours between 1989 and 1997,never coming under any direct threat from them.That's not to say to say I hold nothing but contempt for the murdering bastards.

12. You would say that you NORAID supporting muggy mug mug :p

13. You would do well to remember that Stones attack on Milltown Cemetery on March 16 1988 led directly to the brutal murder of Cpls David Howes and Derek Wood 3 days later.

And also to remember that he was found guilty of not only murdering three at Milltown but also three previous murders of Catholics proven not to be aligned to the Republican movement.

Like the IRA, he is equally murdering scum and, like them, should never have been released under any agreement.

Lets hope that he spends time in a prison where other prisoners get the chance to practise their performance art in the showers ... hopefully he can then die riddled with AIDS!

14. Let's see - he can barely move, gets stuck in a revolving door and tackled by a female officer... do you really think he could have achieved his goal? And what is the point of doing it if you have no chance to succeed?