• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Michael Stone is an"artist"

Rather than trying to wreck the peace process, Stone said he had been trying to help the peace process by staging an art-based protest at the political deadlock that existed at the time.
Yes of course it was, nurse bring the pills will you :roll:

Does that mean that he is the Jackson Pollock of the terrorist world...making pictures by splashing blood/paint around? He has no chance of bluffing his case unless he had an arts council grant.

The only thing the cnut should get is charged/slotted over the murders of Cpls Woods & Howes.
(sorry but every time I hear his name I think about his actions that led to their deaths)

He's not THAT much of a loony: when the Peelers got him after Milltown, he was as high as a kite on pills and booze............but, when asked who gave him the guns and grenades, he clicked like THAT and said, 'I'm a nutter, but I'm not THAT stupid!! If I told you, I'd be dead by tomorrow night!!'

popado said:
He's a murderer and has done nothing that in any way benefits NI. To say he's a legend shows how socially naive you are.
He has done his part to defend Ulster from the IRA by single-handedly killing 3 IRA men and attempted to assasinate Gerry Adams which in my books makes him a legend.

The people of Ulster do not want a united Ireland and this guy stood up for them.

He has done his part to defend Ulster from the IRA by single-handedly killing 3 IRA men and attempted to assasinate Gerry Adams which in my books makes him a legend.
How many more repuplicans did he create by doing that? How much did he upset the process that he claims to support? As I said, if you think his answer is the right answer you're socially naive.

popado said:
How many more repuplicans did he create by doing that? How much did he upset the process that he claims to support? As I said, if you think his answer is the right answer you're socially naive.
How did that create more republicans?

He was a brave and loyal man and I think he should be given more respect for his actions.

The media might make him look bad but I have made my own opinion up about him and I'm sticking by it.

Who do you have more support for Gerry Adams or Michael Stone?

NoSurrender73 said:
popado said:
How did that create more republicans?

He was a brave and loyal man and I think he should be given more respect for his actions.

The media might make him look bad but I have made my own opinion up about him and I'm sticking by it.

Who do you have more support for Gerry Adams or Michael Stone?
Because generally when people of a certain orientation kill people, that makes some people dislike that orientation. It's fairly basic really. I don't support either Gerry Adams or Michael Stone but at least Adams has made a few diplomatic choices of late. I still think if any of what Adams has done in the past is proven that justice should be done but for you to support continued violence is a joke. Anyway, if someone didn't come to a decision using logic, you can't use logic to agrue against them, so goodnight I'm off to bed.

Latest Threads