Michael Stone is an"artist"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by RABC, Sep 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Artist

Eat your heart out Damien Hirst
  2. He's a loony. He'll be cutting off his ear next.
  3. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Ha ha ha yeah right. Stone is a murdering scum bag who will rot in hell. This cnut is not worth the oxygen it consumes.
  4. Yes of course it was, nurse bring the pills will you :roll:
  5. I'd have given him a Turner if he could have managed to decorate Stormont with adams and mcguiness' blood
  6. I like his style ...

Attached Files:

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Old new's I'm affraid.Been on the local news ages ago.
    Must be a slow news day...
  8. Does anyone want to lay money down that he'll actually get away with it?....I wouldn't be surprised... :roll:
  9. Didn't realise he was planning on pickling them in formaldehyde...
  10. Does that mean that he is the Jackson Pollock of the terrorist world...making pictures by splashing blood/paint around? He has no chance of bluffing his case unless he had an arts council grant.
  11. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

If thats the best his legal team could come up with, he's fcuked.
  12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

The only thing the cnut should get is charged/slotted over the murders of Cpls Woods & Howes.
    (sorry but every time I hear his name I think about his actions that led to their deaths)
  13. He is an artist. A p!ss artist.
  14. He's not THAT much of a loony: when the Peelers got him after Milltown, he was as high as a kite on pills and booze............but, when asked who gave him the guns and grenades, he clicked like THAT and said, 'I'm a nutter, but I'm not THAT stupid!! If I told you, I'd be dead by tomorrow night!!'
  15. Michael Stone is a legend..

although the stormont thing was a bit nuts Stone is a good man and a defender of his people.