Michael Patrick McMannus - Imposter

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OHMR, Jan 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Attached Files:

2. A fake CBE and a little winged dagger thingy? "Outrageous" is the word you're looking for, no doubt.

3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Jubilee medal too. Can't see much more, the pic is tiny. Why is it that Walts look like speccy, geeky cnuts? Is it a prerequisite?

4. Whats that on his chin?

5. Can't see a Jubilee medal - my eyes are shot! However he is wearing some fairly heavy duty fruit salad including the premium US giveaway, the high bling Joint Services Commendation Medal (fourth row, second medal) which makes the CBE look tasteful. I'm outraged!

6. Can't see a Jubilee medal - my eyes are shot! However he is wearing some fairly heavy duty fruit salad including the premium US giveaway, the high bling Joint Services Commendation Medal (fourth row, second medal) which makes the CBE look tasteful. I'm outraged!

7. He could at least have tried to get a wing collar shirt that fitted.

Fückhead.

8. Looks like a white Idi Amin :)

9. Fashion Police pressing charges... Makes a change from Baron "I made it all up" and nice to see an international element to the walting thing.

10. The British government should bring in the same style law for us. i.e. stolen valour. Then there will be a more tangible punishment for impersonators other than just being embarrassed by being outed in the media. I am never amazed at the lengths these type of pathetic characters go too ,to gain some unearned adulation.

11. In the United States the maximum would be a year in prison and a $100,000 fine. Most imposters seem to get off with no fine and probation. The greatest punishment still seems to be public humiliation.