• Yes, and he bloody well loves it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i wish i could link to the mail i got today , it was entitled

"michael jackson trial exhibit a"

and opened to a picture of a white glove... with a brown middle finger :lol:

Operator said:
Nothing like trial by jury and inoocent until proven otherwise then?? :lol:
I don't care what he did or didn't do this time, he more or less proved that he was guilty last time. He got a damn good a lawyer and the only advice he could give...... settle out of court for $15 million!!! He was guilty as sin and got off because he could afford it, well he can't this time so he's going to have a particularly horrible time in prison..

Plant-Pilot said:
Operator said:
Nothing like trial by jury and inoocent until proven otherwise then?? :lol:
I don't care what he did or didn't do this time, he more or less proved that he was guilty last time. He got a damn good a lawyer and the only advice he could give...... settle out of court for $15 million!!! He was guilty as sin and got off because he could afford it, well he can't this time so he's going to have a particularly horrible time in prison..
I can picture them all lining up to give him a taste of the old Mummys and Daddys game :twisted:

members of the jury do you have anything to say before giving your verdict?

Juries: #GOING DOWN! #GOING DOWN! #GOING DOWN!#
:lol:

he has questionable taste in friends, I.e. kids and chimps, that tells you a bit about the guy, he may have had a shitty childhood it doesn't mean he should perpetuate it, if anything he could have gone for counselling and worked to prevent abuse to other kids.

SEX CASE SEX CASE HANG HIM HANG HIM HANG HIM

the prosectution rests

Did you see the video taken inside his house ? Made my blood run cold , everywhere was covered with toys , there was even dolls on the stair leading to his bedroom

Guilty as ****

Now, now, everyone! I hate to be the lone voice of sanity and reason here but we should be kind and fluffy and oh so PC about Mr Jackson (esq.) and his mental health and potholing issues. He cannot help being clinically deranged and a completely unfit parent - we all know no one can possibly take responsibility for their actions in this day and age. To pre-empt and pilfer a possible quote from another well known personality on arrse "do not judge lest ye be judged". We, therefore, must wait till the jury passes a verdict.

Then we can smother the fuddymuncing nonce with Bubba's none too slight hoop :lol: