Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by soldier soldier, Mar 3, 2005.

?
  1. No, he likes men his own age

6.4%
  2. Yes, and he bloody well loves it

93.6%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does Michael Jackson like to touch young boys?

2. i wish i could link to the mail i got today , it was entitled

"michael jackson trial exhibit a"

and opened to a picture of a white glove... with a brown middle finger :lol:

3. Nothing like trial by jury and inoocent until proven otherwise then?? :lol:

4. I don't care what he did or didn't do this time, he more or less proved that he was guilty last time. He got a damn good a lawyer and the only advice he could give...... settle out of court for $15 million!!! He was guilty as sin and got off because he could afford it, well he can't this time so he's going to have a particularly horrible time in prison..

5. [​IMG]

that one :cry:

6. I can picture them all lining up to give him a taste of the old Mummys and Daddys game :twisted:

7. One from your own collection Dan?

8. I always new them gloves would come in handy.... hoops a bit sore after reeming it out like lol

9. [​IMG]

I hope you mean the other one :lol:

10. Thanks for that BRL - bloody screen is now covered in snot & coffee :lol:

11. Unlike wha he did wif the kids... I bet he wont go down! :lol:

12. members of the jury do you have anything to say before giving your verdict?

Juries: #GOING DOWN! #GOING DOWN! #GOING DOWN!#
    :lol:

he has questionable taste in friends, I.e. kids and chimps, that tells you a bit about the guy, he may have had a shitty childhood it doesn't mean he should perpetuate it, if anything he could have gone for counselling and worked to prevent abuse to other kids.

13. SEX CASE SEX CASE HANG HIM HANG HIM HANG HIM

the prosectution rests