Michael Jackson, wrongful death?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 1stgulfmac, Apr 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How far and how much can this be milked?
  2. It was wrongful.

It took far too long to occur.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Maybe Jacko got hold of the Doctor's kid?
  4. It depends on how sexually excited the child is and on your milking technique.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. It will test the contract between AEG and the good doctor

Remember that unlimited liability clause that is always the sticking point of negotiations..well, will see now if AEG contract department were told by the higher management that despite their warnings the contract was far too risky and should be signed but they HAD to have him at all costs.

I hope that them, like me, keep every email of shit poor management decisions which go against every bit of advice the professionals they hire give them and the governance they claim to promote as the shit rarely flows upwards.

That said, the doctor should pay for the untimely demise of that plastic faced cunt and his ever growing odd behaviour, it was only ever going to end in tears of laughter, unfortunately we were robbed of his humourous demise to pain killers rather than at the hands of an angry father or a devious sex act with a minor.
  6. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

He will live forever. Mainly in soft drinks bottles and burger boxes.
  7. He will live on in the Michael Jackson tribute song by Kunt and the gang. (blatantly not safe to search for it at work, let alone listen to it)
  8. Sir Jackson?

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Rats! Beaten to it. That was my reaction too.
  10. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

11. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

... the same caring, sharing family that turned up his gaff when he died demanding to be let in so that they could look for money, you mean?
  12. Gentlemen a cynical arnt we?
  13. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

I was thinking more of the caring, sharing family whose father was interviewed on the day of the funeral and told the TV crew that he'd just started a new record label and it was a great business opportunity...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rotten service writing in that there letter. Is that normal in the Paras?