• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Michael Jackson RAMC

I see that the plastic-faced freak is sporting the RAMC badge on his clown suit this morning. What patronage you have! 8O Gawd 'elp 'im if he turns up at court with a para reg badge. Gross muppetry at its very worst. My sympathies to the corps. :(

He was wearing something like an RLC badge at the start of his trial, perhaps he is like all the other yanks who are a British soldier wannabe!

I spotted this too...knew things were bad for the DMS but not that "Bad". Mind you He may pick up redundancy from the Infantry - nice to see that he supported the Royal scots in their campaign for survival!! :)

Attachments

!! I thought the same thing this morning RAMC blazer, thought it would be too necky to suggest that Mr Jackson was or had been a CMT. You'll know hes guilty when he sports a QARANC badge !! :lol:

gibson097 said:
!! I thought the same thing this morning RAMC blazer, thought it would be too necky to suggest that Mr Jackson was or had been a CMT. You'll know hes guilty when he sports a QARANC badge !! :lol:
His arrse isn't big enough :wink:

He cannot have been a scaley, it takes a very special breed of good looking, suave and sophisticated individual to be in the Sigs, especially in that RTG trade. I have heard those guys are the dogs.

primroseandblue said:
He cannot have been a scaley, it takes a very special breed of good looking, suave and sophisticated individual to be in the Sigs, especially in that RTG trade. I have heard those guys are the dogs.
Its true, Ive heard that those guys are the weave and weft of the very fabric that holds the British Army together ! RTG. Regimental Tough Guy not a nickname they earned cheaply, thats just what Ive heard though.
Jacko would be truly "whacko" if he cut around pretending to be Ready To Go ! ._ ._.

primroseandblue said:
:wink:

Latest Threads