Michael Jackson RAMC

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by BuckFelize, May 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I see that the plastic-faced freak is sporting the RAMC badge on his clown suit this morning. What patronage you have! 8O Gawd 'elp 'im if he turns up at court with a para reg badge. Gross muppetry at its very worst. My sympathies to the corps. :(
  2. We must have seen the same news and typed at the same time..........are we twins????????????
  3. He was wearing something like an RLC badge at the start of his trial, perhaps he is like all the other yanks who are a British soldier wannabe!
  4. *dies of shame*

Eck. Leaves a nasty tatse.
  5. I spotted this too...knew things were bad for the DMS but not that "Bad". Mind you He may pick up redundancy from the Infantry - nice to see that he supported the Royal scots in their campaign for survival!! :)

Attached Files:

6. On second look I think it was the Black Watch :oops:
  7. Sweet jee... he must have the entire British army on velcro. I missed his BW 'patronage'. :roll:
  8. !! I thought the same thing this morning RAMC blazer, thought it would be too necky to suggest that Mr Jackson was or had been a CMT. You'll know hes guilty when he sports a QARANC badge !! :lol:
  9. Or even worse, a R Sigs one
  10. His arrse isn't big enough :wink:

11. SURELY NOT ! Good lord he hasnt has he ?

Certa parvulus vindicatum Cito
  12. He cannot have been a scaley, it takes a very special breed of good looking, suave and sophisticated individual to be in the Sigs, especially in that RTG trade. I have heard those guys are the dogs.
  13. I'd like to see the Jock's of the BW unleashed on him - sure they'd all like to give him a few pints and a pat on the back for supporting them like that

14. Its true, Ive heard that those guys are the weave and weft of the very fabric that holds the British Army together ! RTG. Regimental Tough Guy not a nickname they earned cheaply, thats just what Ive heard though.
    Jacko would be truly "whacko" if he cut around pretending to be Ready To Go ! ._ ._.
  15. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

There cant be two of you dude!