Michael Jackson is Dead

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DesktopCommando, Jun 25, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Michael-Jackson-Dies-Of-Heart-Attack-After-Being-Rushed-To-Hospital-According-To-TMZ/Article/200906415319936?lpos=Showbiz_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15319936_Michael_Jackson_Dies_Of_Heart_Attack_After_Being_Rushed_To_Hospital%2C_According_To_TMZ

Michael Jackson dies in hospital after suffering a suspected heart attack, website TMZ has reported.

When paramedics arrived at his house he was not breathing, LA fire department captain Steve Ruda told the LA Times newspaper.

Jackson was given CPR by fire department paramedics as he was taken to UCLA Medical Center, the LA Times said.

The 911 call came in at 8.21pm from his Holmbly Hills home in LA, according to the TMZ website.

2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Third thread so far.

Keep em coming.

3. BBC says "unconfirmed" reports of his Death
    SK

4. Thats one way to get out of his UK gig...

5. yeh im listening to my local radio station, said there were unconfirmed reports.

arr well one less paedo on the planet.

6. bring on the Internet grief ghools

7. haha had to laugh, at the bottom of the thread saw micheal jackson tickets from £89

8. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Good way to bulk up interest. Off his death bed to entertain the world...."it was my fans that got me through it..."

BBC says not dead, just heart attack.

ah well, it was a good one whilst it lasted.....

9. A rather unpopular fellow at work has just splashed out on a few tickets for his gig at £85 each, he was planning to sell them on ebay for quite a profit...

-DC

10. It was you wasn't it?

11. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

confirmed now according to sky news

12. His performance of Thriller is going to be pretty true-to-undeath if this is true.

13. Oh well. Still, at least he left a beautiful corpse though eh?

14. Strange sad life he had...