Michael Jackson is Dead

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sh...er_Being_Rushed_To_Hospital,_According_To_TMZ

Michael Jackson dies in hospital after suffering a suspected heart attack, website TMZ has reported.

When paramedics arrived at his house he was not breathing, LA fire department captain Steve Ruda told the LA Times newspaper.

Jackson was given CPR by fire department paramedics as he was taken to UCLA Medical Center, the LA Times said.

The 911 call came in at 8.21pm from his Holmbly Hills home in LA, according to the TMZ website.

Good way to bulk up interest. Off his death bed to entertain the world...."it was my fans that got me through it..."

BBC says not dead, just heart attack.

ah well, it was a good one whilst it lasted.....

A rather unpopular fellow at work has just splashed out on a few tickets for his gig at £85 each, he was planning to sell them on ebay for quite a profit...

-DC

The LA Times, the local 'national' paper of some solid reputation, is reporting a coma per live TV coverage at the moment.

...Seconds later: The LA Times has just reported him as dead.

gentleman_bastard said:
Dashing_Chap said:
A rather unpopular fellow at work has just splashed out on a few tickets for his gig at £85 each, he was planning to sell them on ebay for quite a profit...

-DC
It was you wasn't it?

Fraid not old boy, believe it or not there’s actually someone more hated than me & he’s down the best part of £400! My happy manners & roguish outlook charm many of my contemporaries, but I’m afraid my outrageous brown nosing wards off the senior management. Needless to say, my entire career is based on an elaborate network of lies & I’m also expected to tell some oiks how to do a job that I know absolutely nothing about, it’s quite a pretty seat really. :)

RIP Mr Jackson

~D.C.